OT: United 93

Saw the movie today, very Very emotional. Grown men were crying women were in tears. As a Former United employee I thought the movie was well done down to even minute details. I can't say that I recommend it to everyone as like I said it was very emotional, I live in PA so that is twice the emotion for me, having lost two close friends in the aircraft.
Anyone else seen it, goin to see it what are the thoughts here?
Searcher
I think it was too soon, and much was fiction anyway. they are trying to cash in on a tradgery.
i doubt i will see it, not wanting to enrich them

Family members of the plane passengers said they approved of the movie.

If the story is done well and credible, it should be required viewing so people truly understand what took place that day.