OT: Two firefighters shot and killed in Webster,NY

Page 5 of 8
On 12/25/2012 10:54 AM, harry wrote:

That's nice to know. I'm glad I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. ^_^
TDD
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 08:54:07 -0800 (PST), harry

More specifically, gun nuts here use references as they see fit and if a reference conflicts with their view, they just diss it or the person using it. They also show how ignorant they are in such horrific deaths.
On 12/25/2012 12:42 PM, Doug wrote:

Gun nuts should always be protected by a properly fitted cup and athletic supporter. Medicated sprays and powder also should be used to prevent irritation caused by gun cooties. ^_^
TDD

What a sniveling little liar you are Douggie. You're describing *exactly* your "research" process. You lefties couldn't care less about the facts.

An idiot is an idiot. Sorry if you're offended by the truth.

What an idiot.
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:52:03 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

Is this the best you can come up with? I know it's hard with stupid thoughts.

Your ignorance is astounding. It is willful ignorance, therefore one can only conclude that you're an idiot. No, it's not good that you're an idiot, but it is a fact.

Yes, we all know you have vast personal experience with stupid.
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:09:03 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

flow of the thread. *YOU* can't even follow it. Give it up, Stormon Moron. Top posting sucks.
KR Williams ( snipped-for-privacy@att.net) wrote:

So does full-quoting the entire thread when you post a reply KR Williams.

You're such a loser, HomoGay.
On 12-26-2012 18:25, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

As does failure to trim.
--
Wes Groleau

Change is inevitable.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 00:59:06 -0500, Wes Groleau

As does trimming too closely. I trim if things get unreadable. Nothing is worse than top-posting. It makes the thread unreadable at the first post, as trimming too closely.
snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote in wrote:

When I replied to a top poster my message looked like I was replying to someone else in the thread. I was a mess. I think the person who does that here is a trouble maker, so I ignore him now. Plus the things he writes are terribly stupid.

That's why I snip everything after his (top posted) text and my reply. It really busts up the thread but Chris won't listen; too arrogant.

Quite schizophrenic. Sometimes he's OK, sometimes off in lalaland.
On 12-27-2012 10:43, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Wrong. One thing that's worse than top-posting is two people calling each other idiots for dozens of posts without either of them saying anything related to the subject line.
Especially when the one-line insult is preceded by seven screens of untrimmed "context"--if you can call that "context"
--
Wes Groleau

He that complies against his will is of the same opinion still.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 20:40:57 -0500, Wes Groleau

Easily kill filed by anyone even moderately interested.

It wouldn't give you an excuse to whine.

It was enough to put you in your place. If anything, you;re only defense is that you don't use any sources of information, real data, at all.

The stupid twit used the CDC as his reference for the 2nd amendment. Yes, he really *is* that stupid.

Not a chance. Not even Barney Fife was that stupid.

You're the king of ignorance buddy. Waaaah! Do something, anything! Doesn't matter if there is direct evidence that your dumb ideas have been tried and haven't made a difference. that they won't solve a thing. You'd make a good politician.
On Tue, 25 Dec 2012 12:55:57 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

Coming from you makes me laugh.

"They're coming to take you away, ha, ha..."
Douggie stop! You're killin' me!