OT: Two firefighters shot and killed in Webster,NY

Funny how you think everyone here is stupid, except you, Douggie. The reality is...
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 29, 12:46 am, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Doug is way ahead of you.
Add pictures here
✖

Don't say "back stretch" to harry. It gets his leg all "tingly".
Add pictures here
✖

You know I know next to nothing about firearms. But, please explain, how would an off-duty policeman who as a volunteer fireman is on the way to a fire, defend himself from a guy laying hidden in the bushes with a rifle? I know John Wayne and colleagues used to do that, but that was not in upstate New York.
--
Best regards
Han

Yet you're going to tell us all about them. Again.

Your point is? That there are crazies in the world? I'm sure that's a surprise to everyone here, Han.

He wouldn't have the place. What a dump.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote in you sicko. You need to be watched as the next killer.
Add pictures here
✖
That's the leftist's solution to everything; watch everyone. Someone might do something bad. What a moron.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote in
non-answers to my question noted. As someone else mentioned, who inhis right mind would carry firearms when going to fight a fire? Even having arms locked up in a car/firetruck would be silly since there is the possibility that a thief could come along.
If your argument were, where were the police who should be among the first responders, that might indeed be a good question.
--
Best regards
Han

You didn't ask a question, Han. You really shouldn't snip so close. It makes you look like a liar.

The person who is required by law to carry? AFAIK, most peace officers in NY are (all of them were where I lived).

Yeah, and steal out of a cop car. You're stretching, as always.

I'm not making any argument. You're evading the question.
Add pictures here
✖

Just had a guy on the Monroe County Sheriff's Department (Fl. Keys) suspended because he had his marked squad car broken into twice and guns, rifles, and vest taken. These were both at his home.
✖

When there are a hundred police and firemen around? Please.
Add pictures here
✖
How many cops have a hundred cops, at home?

When there are a hundred police and firemen around? Please.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 11:02:04 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
We were talking about having the gun stolen at the scene of the fire.
Add pictures here
✖
The article you quoted said the cop had a gun stolen from his cop car, while he was home.
wrote:>How many cops have a hundred cops, at home? =========================>> Yeah, and steal out of a cop car. You're stretching, as always.

When there are a hundred police and firemen around? Please. =========================
We were talking about having the gun stolen at the scene of the fire.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 12:13:00 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

If you wouldn't fuck up the attributions by top posting, you could read the context.
Add pictures here
✖
Sucks to be illiterate, dude.
If you wouldn't fuck up the attributions by top posting, you could read the context.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:55:45 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
You would know. Top posters are.
Add pictures here
✖

That's OK. I don't hold that against him.
Add pictures here
✖
On Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:23:45 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

They're busy paying attention to the fire, the victims, and crowd control. Their vehicles are sitting there unlocked with the keys in the ignition.
Add pictures here
✖
The original situation that caused that quote, is a cop who had firearm stolen out of the cruiser, while he was at his own home. No fire, car locked, no keys in the ignition.