OT: Two firefighters shot and killed in Webster,NY

Page 1 of 8
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S2876697.shtml?catV6
GD mental running amok killing volunteer firefighters responding to inferno. Four homes destroyed. WTF !!! The road is very narrow here with Lake Ontario to the north and Irondequoit Bay to the south. They really had nowhere to escape.
The suspected shooter has been found dead near the property where the fire began, and that there is no longer a threat to the area. No details about the suspect have been released.
He also said that the suspect may have created the fire as a trap for the first responders.

Well no big surprise there in sick America.. You have to feel sorry for the victims and their families. I expect the gun nuts here will come out with a new raft of excuses.
We have a community of Yanks over here to escape the US madness.
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 12:25:01 -0800 (PST), harry

Sadly I agree with you on this.

I agree. It is pretty sad, agreeing with anything harry has to say. Well, you are a sad sack, so...
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

NRA in response: Retrofit all fire engines with turret mounted quad 50 cal. heavy machine guns manned by gunner. No one will ever shoot at firemen on duty again.

My name is not "Hu".

Once again, you show what an idiot you lefties really are. It's no surprise you and douggie get along so well. Maybe you two should get a room. Perhaps the two of you can compare your neuron.
On Dec 25, 5:48am, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

Down to abuse when the arguments fail?
On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 23:14:20 -0800 (PST), harry

I can't help it if you're offended by the truth, harry. It is still the truth.
snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzz wrote:

That was a sarcasm, couldn't see it? How did you know I am leftie? My left hand/leg is dominant limbs. You got that right.

No, that's the typical leftist's mantra.

Unless you've lied about everything you've posted, you're a flaming lefty. Of course both could be true.

Impossible. That would imply a brain.

<snip>
Yep, you're the happiest man alive.

What is an "ignorant pompous"? You really are stupid, Douggie.

What difference does that make, moron? His idea didn't work before, though wasn't ridiculed by idiot lefties like you, when Clinton *did* it.

Good God, you're stupid. Amazing. *Really* amazing
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 17:41:07 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Yeah I guess you know more about guns than the NRA. Sure.
[...]
Do me a favor, wouldja?
Please put your *full* name on your posts, so people don't think you and I are the same person. It's happened at least twice in recent days...

So you believe that there should be armed guards in schools and that everyone should be free to carry guns openly and concealed. Fine, that's good enough for me. Glad you've come around.
Moron.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:23:36 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Sure wish you read better Moron.

I read very well, however you can't think.

"IKWYABWAI". You really *don't* have any other argument. What a stupid loser. You really are sad.
On Thu, 27 Dec 2012 22:54:46 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

Did you ever graduate High School ? No matter what anyone says, you misinterpret or twist it to suit your own interests but luckily you're in the minority based on what I'm reading yesterday and today. So you if you still want to see everyone with a gun, good luck.

So, it's your position that the "minority" has no rights. Got it.

You really are stupid. You've never had a logical thought, have you? Truly amazing.

See Dougie boy, we have to do a lot of interpreting and trying to figure out what it is that you have to say. That's because you post gems like "Do something!" "Doing nothing is not an option" See how that leaves it for everyone here to try to figure out WTF you're actually saying?
BTW, have you figured out a definition of "assault weapon"?
but luckily you're in the minority based on what I'm

On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 08:14:03 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

It's not my fault you lack the brains to figure it out. Most don't have to work at it as hard as you.