OT: "Tupperware" et ilk

Now, you've got me hooked! Did you have kids?

Reply to
Muggles

Not a chance. For one thing my wife was a not very well controlled T1 and bearing a child wouldn't have done her much good, let alone the possible problems with the kid.

Honestly, I can't see either of us as parents. They say you grow into it but there's too many examples of parents that never did grow into the role.

Reply to
rbowman

Admirable that you did that.

Reply to