OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Page 10 of 16  
On 11/23/2010 9:05 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help real soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/22/2010 9:24 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

the meat of the implementation is still being set down in the regulations. I do know that it will end costing more than is touted since a lot of the "savings" are in magic money. (My favorite idiocy is the savings from doc payments in Mcare. The day the law was being passed, Congress was voting on not cutting doc payments by over 25%. Why 25%, because that was what had been put off in Mcare "sustainability act" cuts every year since the law passed in '97. "But this time we REALLY REALLY mean it." THe other is the assumption that none of the new taxes on devices, pharmacueticals, etc., will be passed on to consumers or the fed). I also know it will end putting a fair amount of the costs on to the States as unfunded MCaid mandates. You have to remember that the bill that actually passed was one that was not intended to pass. The only purpose the Senate bill was supposed to serve was to get passed by the Senate so it could be sent to a Conference Committee for clean-up. MA intervened and so they had to pass the Senate bill since the Dems lost their 60th vote. Interesting sidelight, it seems as though, because it wasn't supposed to be the final bill, no severability clause like in almost every law. Thus, if true and I haven't been able to find one in a gross search, if any part is tossed the whole is like to go out the window. This could prove interesting.
--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to
koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Uh, goober, all they have to do is click on the link:
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg
Hint: Obama is the FIRST and ONLY president ever to release his birth certificate prior to election to prove he is a natural born citizen.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Uh, goober, all they have to do is click on the link:
http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg
Hint: Obama is the FIRST and ONLY president ever to release his birth certificate prior to election to prove he is a natural born citizen.
===== Let them have their fantasy. They have so little.
Jim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Iarnrod wrote:

Yeah, but have you ever known the Congress to do things the "easy" way?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

http://static.politifact.com.s3.amazonaws.com/graphics/birthCertObama.jpg
You may want to add "fuckwitted moron" to your sig line. <chuckle>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

The concept of a gracious Republican loser went out with the Nixon impeachment hearings.
Jim
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 1:34 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

I didn't know there were laser printers back in 1961. Darn, I learn something new every day. 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

There weren't, goober. Who said there were?

Highly unlikely. As a Restupidcan, you are immune to learning.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 5:48 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

I assume you are trying to insult me by calling me a "Republican" with the misspelling trying to combine stupid and Republican, am I correct? The only problem is, I'm not a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special, they horrify me. 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Sure, dearie, sure.
What horrifies you about saving America?
Tell us again about how you're confused about laser printers! <snicker>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 9:22 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Oh my God, another Liberal who is humor and irony impaired. I sure feel sorry for your lot. 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Oh my God, another rightard who is stupid!
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 9:51 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Typical Liberal freak, always assuming anyone who has a different point of view to be a Right Wing Republican and/or stupid. You forgot to fill your statement with foul language, what the heck kind of Liberal Elitist are you? Anyone who doesn't share your beliefs must be stupid. I actually adore Liberals, without them, the world would would be such a boring place. "Liberals are the barking dogs of society, they bark at everything and nothing but you have to go look before you yell at them to shut up." 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Typical rightard freak, always assuming anyone who shows him up for the moron he is to be a freak,

Why would you think you deserve it?

Well, if you are against the saving of the American economy, you are either stupid or an America-hating traitor. I'll leave that up to you.

It would be oh so much worse than that, dearie.

Projection from the party of death panels, "keep your government hands off my Medicare" and "show me the birth certificate" nutjobs.
You amuse me.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 10:22 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

I'm so glad I amuse you but I must ask what on earth made you assume I'm against saving the economy of our country and am American hating traitor? That's one of the more bizarre things I've ever see written by someone I may disagree with. That's almost a silly as calling me a racist because I'm not enamored of our President.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Because of the disdain you express for your president, who has done that.

Who called you that? Given your penchant for misrepresenting and lying, I would have to insist on seeing the context.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On 11/21/2010 10:56 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

So let me get this straight, I disagree with the policies of our President and that makes me an American hating traitor. Darn, I better be quiet or a federal SWAT team will smash through my door and drag me away to be executed. :-)

Lying about what? You sure do spew that word freely. I must ask, are you screaming at the computer monitor while you reply to me? I have to wonder about the source and cause of all of your bellicosity.
TDD
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

No. Advocating policies that destroy the middle class and the US economy makes you an America-hating traitor.

nah, no need to worry about that since AWOL isn't president anymore.

Well, as you yourself proved, Pelosi for one.

You give me plenty of opportunity to do so, 'tard.

Hardly, moron. Little loons like you make me laugh, and I love to laugh.

Try your stupidity and that of the entire American right.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.