OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

aem sends...

Was that the one with all the choir-sounding music and the guy from the Avengers playing Count Ibli who occasionally turned into a creature with huge horns?
-- Bobby G.
On 11/22/2010 11:13 PM, Robert Green wrote:

I believe the actor you're thinking about is Patrick Macnee. As I recall, he was also the narrator on the series. I could look at the episode guide on "www.hulu.com".
TDD

include Dianna Rigg (g)(.
On 11/23/2010 2:58 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

She's 72 now and I would still give her a hug and tell her I had a crush on her so long ago. 8-)
TDD
On 11/22/2010 11:13 PM, Robert Green wrote:

Found it, episode 15 and 16 War of The Gods parts 1 ans 2.
http://www.hulu.com/battlestar-galactica-classic
TDD

A spaghetti monster sounds more like a "Lost in Space" or "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" sort of apparition. Carefully viewing of both shows will reveal that the same monsters that live under the sea also live in outer space. I recall vividly one seaweed monster with long, dangling fronds. May have been a lasagna monster.
-- Bobby G.
On 11/22/2010 9:32 PM, Robert Green wrote:

DANGER BOBBY G., DANGER!
TDD
On 11/22/2010 7:32 PM Robert Green spake thus:

The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (aka Pastafarianism) can be found at http://www.venganza.org .
As they say, all hail His Noodly Appendages.
On 11/23/2010 12:35 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

For communion, you partake of his tasty meat balls. 8-)
TDD
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 00:38:26 -0600, The Daring Dufas

No Chianti?
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:29:29 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Not!

How about you actually learn what she actually DID say, moron? Hint: It's nothing like what you're self-deluding yourself into believing as your masters command.
On 11/22/2010 9:36 PM, Iarnrod wrote:
message

Get some professional psychiatric help soon Iarny.
TDD
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 10:52:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The guy came to a bar fight dressed in a French maid outfit and hit you with his feather duster.
For a moment, I thought this ass-whuppin would have you confessing for the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapping.
Boy that was close...
On Nov 22, 9:21am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Hey fuckwit, howzabout you go ahead and playo the clip? <chuckle> Hint: Pelosi not only does NOT say what you dumbasses are claiming, but she does not say it to the audience he claimed.

Bend over, fool, here comes my boot!! <<W-H-A-M-!!>>
Happy now?
BWAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

You're obviously deaf as well as dumb.

Oh, such a big man! I'm skeered!
On Nov 22, 9:39pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

How big an idiot are you to not first play the clip to realize that I am correct before blustering on here with your stupidity, kook?
Fact: She did not say what the claimant claimed. He lied. You, good little lapdog, are eager to support the lie. Why is that?

I am not a man, moron.
You ought to be "skeered" of the truth. Your kind only thrives on lies. This post proves it.
On 11/23/2010 7:11 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help soon Iarny.
TDD
On Nov 23, 6:57am, "Stormin Moron"

Certainly not something I will ever experience in this group of dopes.