OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Page 7 of 16
On 11/25/2010 11:39 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

Iarny, you were trolled and reacted as expected of a Liberal moon bat. Teasing Leftists is so entertaining because they are humor and irony impaired. The screeching and histrionic character of your posts is typical behavior for those of your ilk. If you've been around Usenet for any length of time, you know what a troll is. You were trolled, get over it or keep on making a fool of yourself. Your bladder must be ready to burst by now. ROTFLMAO
TDD
On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:04:17 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Aw, did you have to cut the line?
On 11/25/2010 2:36 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

I'm not a cruel person,.... all the time. The poor thing was getting worse and I'd hate to think I was responsible for someone, anyone becoming so deranged that they'd do something rash or hurt themselves. Besides, Iarny was about to burst from (tea?) sipping. ROTFLMAO
TDD

I was close to splitting my sides from laughing at your proven lying ass.

Hint: I PWNED you and reeled you in like the kookshit you are.
You are MY puppy, doofus.

BWAHAHHAHAHAAAA!!!! of the two of us, fuzznuts, *I* am the one laughing, YOU are the one wriggling on the line!
Don't you find it funny that you posted the link that proved you wrong? C'mon, THAT is funny. Talk about humorless!!
<sips Victory Iced Tea>
On 11/25/2010 10:15 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Keep on deluding yourself Iarny, you claim to be a grandmother yet post like a 13 year old boy. You remind me so much of another kook combined with another BeeHO worshiper I know. Perhaps your mental disease has common symptoms. You got trolled and won't acknowledge it because part of trolling is LYING you poor kook. ROTFLMAO
TDD

... kicking your stupid kooker ass.
On 11/25/2010 11:29 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Poor Iarny, completely kooked out.
TDD

Translation: You still have nothing while I PWN you.
Hint: Next time you lie, don't post links that prove you're the liar!
<sips Victory Iced tea>
On 11/26/2010 2:28 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Poor, poor Iarny, broken translator and completely kooked out. FLNF
TDD
Iarnrod wrote:

I really don't understand your position.
Liberals usually don't make a big deal out of the small stuff (voter registration, money, taxes, rent-controlled apartments, freezer funds, reading bills, etc.), so I'm having a hard time with your insistence otherwise.
DDF may have his facts wrong, but the narrative is accurate. So, what's the problem?
On 11/26/2010 2:17 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Poor Iarmy doesn't understand that a troll involves lies and half truths. That's what makes teasing Liberal Leftist moon bat kooks so much fun. His/her/its behavior is the typical bizarre reaction I've observed with the devout critters of its ilk. :-)
TDD

Poor Doofus doesn't understand I proved he's the liar.
You dont' even bother with "half" truths.

You are getting your ass kicked here. <<W-H-A-M-!!>>

Projection.
Hey, have you watched the YouTube that proved you wrong yet? BWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!
On 11/26/2010 2:53 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Iarny, you poor wretch, you've really lost your mind. I can't help feeling sorry for you, get some psychiatric help soon.
TDD

You're incorrect. Doofus does NOT get the narrative correct, he has it wrong. Completely wrong. The "narrative" he pushes is that lawmakers were being told by Pelosi that they could not read the bill until after they voted on it and that is not the case at all. His own YouTube cite proved it wrong. She was telling members of the public (a convention of county-level officials) to hold tight to wait to see what eventually passed and then they would discover after the "fog of controversy" (the fake outrage over made-up shit like "death panels" which ironically exist under our current private insurance system that denies coverages for needed procedures) that the health care bill is really a good thing. THAT is the true narrative but the right cannot abide truth and must stamp it out with the Big Lie technique every time.

Give them the name of yours.
On Nov 25, 2:00pm, "Stormin Moron"

In other words, you're delusional.

Nancy Pelosi says in this 10 second video:
"But we have to pass the bill, so that you can ah, find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy".
The closed caption says:
"But we have to pass the bill so you can see what's in it"
Since the video is only 10 seconds long, I give a high chance that some dishonest person edited down the video to remove relevant context. For one thing, they don't make it easy for me to see who she was speaking to.
I doubt she was talking to colleagues in her House of Congress, who do get bills before they vote on them (though sometimes also insufficient time to read them before voting on them, and not only with that healthcare bill.) More likely, she was speaking to some group other than her House of Congress.
Although it does sound bad for a piece of legislation to be secret until it is passed, there is also a fact of history of that particular one: It was constantly changing until it passed.

I'd hate to keep you from your bongos.
But I don't know. Now how is the bill effecting you? Do you know anything about it?
Jim

Sure I know about it. The Bill was never read by Harry Reid. Need I say more?