OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Do you have a clue how the hc bill will actually effect you?
Jim

I'll ask you. Why does the Obamacare require the recording of selling Gold in this law? Requiring more paper work? Hurry Lucy.. I have bongo lessons.
On 11/21/2010 9:21 PM, Oren wrote:

Remember what the legislators were told? "You have to vote for it to see what's in it." That horrid piece of work is polluted with all sorts of absolute nonsense that has nothing to do with health care. The 1099 asininity is just one of the silly things attached to the bill.
TDD

Interesting. Also a lie.
Hint: You're not very good at this lying thing of yours.
On 11/21/2010 10:18 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

I do recall a video of Nancy Pelosi saying that. Perhaps I misunderstood what she said and I'm a native speaker of American English so there must be a mistake in my comprehension if I'm lying? Perhaps you can watch the video and interpret it for me and show me what I wrote, albeit a paraphrase, to be a lie. Thanks in advance for your help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

TDD

No you don't. You recall the lies you've been fed. Hint: You shoulda checked this out before replying to me and showing the world how stupid you are.

Hint: Did you even LISTEN to your own cite below before you posted it, goober? First and foremost, she does not say what you claimed she said, so you did a better job of debunking your own claim than *I* did! <snicker>
Rightards, gotta LUV 'em!

You are mistaken but it's not because you're a "native speaker of American English." It's because you prefer the comfort of the lies you've been fed by your masters.

For one, she does not say what you calimed and she did not say what *was* said to fellow legislators. Are you REALLY as stupid as you just showed yourself to be? Do you really think you can make shit up and then post something that contradicts you and pretend it doesn't.

Obamacare will now help you get the counseling you so desperately need.

PWNED!! By your own cite too!
Too funny!
On 11/21/2010 10:54 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Somebody needs a time out. Golly Iarnrod, you're getting more bizarre with every post you make. It's been said that Liberalism is a mental disease and you appear to be suffering from it. I would hope you calm down soon and don't get hurt. Me thinks you are taking all of this way too seriously. Jabbering back and forth can be entertaining but I would hate to think that anything I write is actually so upsetting to you that it causes your erratic behavior.
TDD

You feeling sorry for me is like the Brooklyn Dodgers feeling sorry for Don Larsen,.
< It's hard to watch anyone self destruct,
I take it you are still afraid to click "play" on your own YouTube cite, fuckwit. Hint: It proves me right and you wrong. It proves you lied.
But you know you lied. We know it, everyone knows it. The only question, best put to your mental health counselors, is why are you lying so poorly and so openly? Is it your demonstrated hatred for America?
On 11/22/2010 9:31 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Iarny, get back on your meds or return to your mental health professional for more counseling, do it for your own good.
TDD
Iarnrod wrote:

You are correct.
TDD's quote, "You have to vote for it to see what's in it," is a misquote of what was actually said.
What Speaker Pelosi ACTUALLY said was: "But we have to pass the bill so that you can, uh, find out what is in it..."

... keep going, rightard... get the context, get the audience.... Good, you might be salvageable.
On 11/22/2010 7:09 AM, HeyBub wrote:

I do believe I mentioned a paraphrase. Immie missed that one due to his/her/its hysteria. 8-)
TDD
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:50:00 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

You've never heard of the Daily Kos?
snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

My more cynical alter ego would like to point out that that is true of most major pieces of legislation. So much of the implementation is left to the bureaucracy to sort out through rules and regulations that you seldom know what you are REALLY voting on.
On 11/24/2010 8:00 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Heck, that anti terrorism bill passed during the Bush administration passed with few if any senators or congressmen reading the darn thing. There was a lot of asinine junk in that bill that had nothing to do with protecting the citizenry from terrorists. As you've pointed out, some bureaucrat will come up with a regulation that has the force of law without it being voted on by the legislature. A good example is the new fondle the airline passenger measures that have gone into effect.
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Ah! That's where you misunderstand. Liberals do not have a "double" standard; they have a "flexible" standard. That is, the end justifies the means.
Conservatives tend to believe morality is "absolute" (i.e., given by God); liberals tend to hold that morality is "situational," that is, whether an action is good or bad depends on the circumstances surrounding it or the result of the action (the status of the action itself is almost irrelevant).

No to a liberal, intent is important and results are irrelevant. It doesn't matter that Johnson's War on Poverty caused far more misery than it solved, he meant well (if you believe that...).

Ah, you're right. I've seen that kind. I suppose there are two varieties of liberals:
1. "I feel your pain" so we'll do something, anything, to alleviate it, and 2. "We have to destroy the village to save it" mindset.

2a. "We have to pass the bill before you can find out what's in the bill."
On Nov 25, 10:01am, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Hey lookee, another rightarded liar who cannot accurately quote what was said!!
Hint: Try checking your own cite that proved you wrong, fuzznuts!! And THANKS for posting your lie again so I can piss down your neck again. <sips Victory Iced Tea>