OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Wha? You haven't heard?
http://tinyurl.com/mtqem4
Some people love this stuff.
Jim
On 11/21/2010 8:36 PM, JimT wrote:

Well, he's one of the few people I can accurately call African-American. His father an African and mother an American. I really don't care where the man was born, what I care about is the harm he's doing to my country. It's nice to hear that Jimmy Carter is so happy that he no longer has the distinction of being the worst President ever. :-)
TDD

Saving America and capitalism from the Second Great Republican Depression is harm?

AWOL took that title and retired the trophy! After all, this economic disaster is on him and all Restupidcans since Reagan declared war on the middle class.

Meh. If you say it it must be true.
Jim
On 11/21/2010 9:53 PM, JimT wrote:

No Jim, that's just my opinion and I would never be abusive toward you for having one that's different. That's what the freedom of debate is all about. Imagine living in a country where we couldn't have this discussion. The amazing thing about our country is the fact that we can have a complete change of leadership on a regular basis without killing each other. How boring would it be for everyone to agree on everything? I can't imagine what it would be like not having someone to challenge my take on things. ;-)
TDD

I have a feeling that's not something someone with your "take on things" is ever gonna have to worry about! <chuckle>
On 11/21/2010 10:28 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

You make no sense but I'm glad you can amuse yourself. 8-)
TDD

Hint: It's not surprising that something so simple went over your head.
On 11/22/2010 7:23 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

It must have been cloaked, I didn't even hear the sonic boom. 8-)
TDD

Is this where we sing Cumbaya?
Jim
On 11/21/2010 10:32 PM, JimT wrote:

No tongue! Guy hugs only. ROTFL
TDD
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:33:25 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Please step to the next available TSA agent. Clean-up on Aisle 2.

Almost no hall of records keeps a giant file drawer of original birth certificates. That is given to the parents. The birth is recorded in a ledger, probably an electronic one these days. When somebody years later requests a copy, they CREATE a certificate. (Pulls mine out of drawer.) I was born in 1956. My 'Official' birth certificate was created, stamped, and signed, in 1978. I'd have to look, but I think the last time my mother moved, she actually found my real birth certificate with the tiny footprints on it. Can't remember if she sent it to me, or just told me about it.
Again, put down the koolaid.
--
aem sends...

On 11/21/2010 6:59 PM, aemeijers wrote:

No sense of humor when it comes to your messiah eh? The last copy I had of my birth certificate was from a microfilm of the original and I'm older than you little bro. 8-)
TDD

He ain't MY messiah. But we didn't really have any GOOD choices 2 years ago. Each state or county probably does the filing a little differently. County courthouses are famous for 'because that is the way we've always done it'.
--
aem sends...

On 11/21/2010 9:29 PM, aemeijers wrote:

One of my grownup girlfriends votes for candidates based on how pretty they are. Obama was prettier than McCain so she voted for him. I'm sure that's what happened with a lot of female voters. I once heard a commentator say, "I want a mean old man guarding my money." I can't wait for Home Land Security to come up with a regulation requiring all newborns to have a bar code tattoo or chip implant for the safety and security of the country. Hey, you would no longer have to worry about losing your papers comrade! ^-^
TDD

Palin is prettier than both but I couldn't bring myself (nor could my wife) to vote for her.
Jim
On 11/21/2010 11:06 PM, JimT wrote: (snip)

If she wasn't camera-friendly, she'd be working in a truck stop diner somewhere. Gotta give her credit for making the most of the few things mother nature gave her. As I previously noted in some group or other, Paris Hilton could take cues from her.
--
aem sends....

On 11/21/2010 10:06 PM, JimT wrote:

I agree she's as cute as one of my baby sisters but looks aren't the criteria I use for supporting a politician. It amazed me at how nasty the Left has been to her, she must really frighten them.
TDD

Well....after W do you really blame them?
Jim