OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Page 12 of 16
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:39:53 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Obviously not.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 16:27:38 -0600, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Okay, you share it with him.
Stormin has posted blantly racist and bigoted shit here many times. Where were you?
Add pictures here
✖
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:02:14 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

IKWYABWAI is not a convincing argument.

Whether or not this is true has nothing to do with the fact that you are what you claim he is. Add hypocrite to the list, too.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 22, 6:24 am, "Stormin Moron"

BWAHAHHAAHAHAAAA!!!! He's a burned-out match maybe! <snicker> Did you happen to MISS the fact that he LIED?

Facts show otherwise. He appears to be quite to dope.

Hardly. His own cite proved him wrong. Pelosi did not say anything remotely like what he claimed and she did not say it to legislators. He was completely wrong, and he knew it and he lied anyway as most Restupidcans will do.

I already have victory over him, dearie. I already have sipped from my Famous Iarnrod's Victory Iced Tea. It's over.

Are you on drugs?
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 08:47:47 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so."
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 23, 6:47 am, "Stormin Moron"

Yes, there I go again kicking rightard ass.

The president who started the GOP's war on the middle class.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/23/2010 8:55 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help real soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Your choice to call it a tax increase or a new tax, but Reagan approved imposing income tax onto unemplyment benefits.

✖
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 05:17:00 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

Why shouldn't it be taxed? It is income.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 23, 10:17 pm, snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

Reagan raised many taxes after his initial tax cuts triggered the massive recession that led to higher unemployment for much longer than the Bush Recession caused into Obama's term. Reagan also had lower popularity numbers than Obama.
Add pictures here
✖

You are really a clueless liar, hag.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@manx.misty.com (Don Klipstein) wrote:

The Dem majority in Congress at the time approved imposing income tax on UE benefits as a way to "pay" for the rest of the tax cuts. If anything the Dem Congress signed the declaration of war.
✖
The Daring Dufas wrote:

It's their nature. Have you ever seen a liberal laugh?
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/22/2010 7:13 AM, HeyBub wrote:

Those of the Liberal Left seem to wander around angry all the time and can't see the humor in human behavior. Always looking for a fight about the silliest and most minuscule point to anything. When I was a Liberal Hippie Freak college student so long ago before I grew up, I don't remember being so angry and hysterical all the time. Being passionate about what you believe in can be a good thing but in the case of those of a Liberal bent, passion often trumps rationality.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:05:10 -0600, The Daring Dufas

If one bites you, well at least you have TSA and Obamacare.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/22/2010 8:13 PM, Oren wrote:

The TSA agents are practicing medicine without a license. 8-)
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:44:09 -0600, The Daring Dufas

Yes they are. Thank you for noticing.
Trouble is line staff government workers have done it for decades.
Sample: Medical staff would prepare a medication locked boxes an have non-medically trained staff dispense the med's. That stopped many years ago. I refused to give med's out anymore, and so did the rest of _us_.
Add pictures here
✖

israeli security representives are tested constanly, miss one test your fired instantly.
TSA agents are just sent in for a refresher course.
while TSA gropes people the airlines were never required to have luggage carriers that will direct a bombs destructive power out the bottom of the aircraft harmlessely.
of course none of this matters once terrorists SAM a commercial airliner out of the sky. that will end air travel as we know it for everyone
Add pictures here
✖

My bc looks very similar and I was born in 1954. Not everyone has a copy of their org. bc. Mine was stolen in a house robbery.
This is one provided by the state of Hawaii. Go right ahead with your conspiracy. The truth has never stopped anyone before and I don't know why it should now.
Jim
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/21/2010 6:08 PM, JimT wrote:

Does the term tongue in cheek mean anything to you? Christ! Nobody has a sense of humor when it comes to their messiah. (pun intended)
TDD
Add pictures here
✖