OT: TSA vs us: Will Americans resist or wimp out?

Page 11 of 16
On 11/22/2010 7:22 AM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help Inny, for your own good.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Click on your own link, fuckwit! <snicker>
Hint: You stink of fear.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/22/2010 9:33 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 22, 6:43 am, "Stormin Moron"

Stop abusing drugs, Stormin Moron, and you might not be so delusional.
"Stole the election!" BWAHAHAHHAAA|!!! It was the black guy in a landslide, you must be thinkin' back to AWOL in 2000!!
Add pictures here
✖
these FACTS.

We get the point, DD. BTW: Do you have that on a macro or do you take the time to actually write it out each time?/
✖
On 11/24/2010 7:48 AM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

Na Kurt, I just copy paste, sorry if it got on your nerves. I can't help myself sometimes when it comes to Leftist kooks.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

It's good you admit to this compulsion. Now you ought to seek psychiatric help for it. You appear to do this every single time one of your many liberal betters proves you wrong, which means this happens to you constantly!
<snicker>
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/24/2010 8:17 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help real soon Iarny. Do it for the children.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 22, 6:34 am, "Stormin Moron"

I say you and he are both liars then, since you hate the Constitution.

Jesus must be spinning in his grave that you claim to be a follower.
Add pictures here
✖
Iarnrod wrote:

His grave was empty even though it was guarded. That's what all the fuss was/is about.
Add pictures here
✖

WHOOOOOOSHH!!!
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/22/2010 9:43 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

The TSA was active and incompetent even back then?
-- Bobby G.
Add pictures here
✖
On Nov 23, 6:52 am, "Stormin Moron"

And he's plenty pissed at you for lying and for hating.
Add pictures here
✖
On 11/23/2010 8:56 PM, Iarnrod wrote:

Get some professional psychiatric help real soon Iarny.
TDD
Add pictures here
✖

Mormons aren't exactly Christians.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:36:33 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

Really? They don't believe that Christ was the son of God?
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:03:56 -0600, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

They are Christians in the same way that Cheetos are food.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:19:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@nowheremonfrere.com wrote:

IOW, you're a bigot.
Add pictures here
✖
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 11:36:46 -0600, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

No, that's Stormin's wholly owned department.
Add pictures here
✖