OT. Trump under oath.

This is from Yahoo: http://alturl.com/ad5fn or
<https://www.yahoo.com/politics/with-gop-nomination- looming-trump-slated-to-take-191550876.html?nhp=1> Trump might be testifying before the Republican convention. He's being sued for financial fraud over promises made about Trump University.

On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 7:26:17 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I've known about this since last summer. Curiously the media hasn't touched it and neither has any of his opponents. It would also have made a good question at one of the debates.
Regardless of who's legally right or wrong, it does give you a window into his morals. You have former customers for his Trump U, which was actually real estate seminars, ordinary people of modest means, who say they were defrauded, charged up to $60K and got little. Most of us, if we were worth $8 bil, we'd have just given them a refund a long time ago. It's a tiny, insignificant portion of his overall businesses. And the fact that he won't and instead is going to court over this in the middle of running for president is an example of extremely poor judgement and his penchant for risky behavior.
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 05:18:26 -0800 (PST), trader_4

The words "Greed" and "Dishonest" come to my mind.
--
Mr.E

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 06:26:09 -0600, "Dean Hoffman"

Aha! That's why he's running for prez. His plan is to delay testifying until next January and then say "I'm prez. Get back to me in 4 years."
On Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 11:59:33 AM UTC-5, Micky wrote:

Which would of course not work. Just ask Bill Clinton.
On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 13:34:51 -0800 (PST), trader_4

Actually, I think he's the reason it would work. I thought the lawsuit might not interfere with his job, but having watched, I think it did. Next time I think the court will find the other way.