OT - Trimmer Carb Adjust

...or point me to a more appropriate group.
5yr old Homelite string trimmer. Has a Zama carb. Adjustment thingys are not what I've seen in the past. I'm no small engine fixer type.
http://tinypic.com/r/1254ydj/5
I had always seen two screws on springs in the past. This has two plastic things. White one has a slot. Playing with it it appears to be the idle adjust. Assume red one is for main but no slot for adjustment and the little wing things appear to lock the position. Any hints?

Those are the same adjusters you have seen in the past. They have the little red/white caps to limit the users adjusting. One is high speed and the other Low speed. Many times they have to be popped off in order to get the proper adjustment, then pushed back on.
If you decide to remove them and adjust them yourself, count the number of turns from bottom ( seated) before you start your adjustment. Then put them back to where they were originally, then adjust from there.
Hank

Do you know if they are suppose to just pull out and reveal a needle screw head?
I did give the red one (main?) a little pull with some pliers. It came out some and appeared to hit a stop. From the outside I didn't notice anything causing the stop. Don't know if somehow inside there's like a c- clip or something. Don't wanna bust anything out of ignorance.
Just happened to notice. The carb rebuild kit has no needles or o-rings in it. Kinda odd I would think.

They'll pop off and then expose a scew head to turn. You may have to pry them off. There isn't any clip holding them.
Hank

Thanks for the response Hank.