OT Tools from Canada.

Everything you never knew you needed. http://www.kmstools.com/pages/competitor-79
Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)
Fortunately.
On 4/22/2013 12:21 PM, harry wrote:

A tool from Canada, Home Guy, often posts here ;)

What's the problem?
As a Canadian, myself, I find these tools to be strangely compelling...
--
Tegger

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. I bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.
--
nestork

All of my gloves have four fingers. They also include a thumb, at no extra charge.
--
Tegger

Is this you?
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/159/404649081_2604ed1611_o.jpg