OT Tools from Canada.

Everything you never knew you needed.

Stuff here unavailable elsewhere. :-)

Fortunately.

Reply to
harry

A tool from Canada, Home Guy, often posts here ;)

Reply to
Frank

harry wrote in news:7c0c0b20-806f-4099-b9c6- snipped-for-privacy@w1g2000vbw.googlegroups.com:

What's the problem?

As a Canadian, myself, I find these tools to be strangely compelling...

Reply to
Tegger

That's actually a pretty good price for a four fingered work glove. I bet they sell a lot of those to sheet metal workers.

Reply to
nestork

nestork wrote in news:nestork.bbb8878 @diybanter.com:

All of my gloves have four fingers. They also include a thumb, at no extra charge.

Reply to
Tegger

Is this you?

DerbyDad03