OT tip of the day August 24 2013

For years, my shoes have worn through, where my heel is, inside the shoe. One time, for interest, I put a piece of gorilla tape inside, in the back. Used about four or five inch piece, and put it inside. The back of the shoe hasn't worn since then. Great success, I think. Shoes last longer, and also more comfortable, the achilles tendon area not as sore.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus