OT Time saving tip

Put replacement trash bags in the trash can so you will have spares handy when you change the bag.
On 12/26/2010 11:07 PM, Metspitzer wrote:

SOP with every janitor I know. :-)
TDD
?

I can add that to the time already in my Daylight Savings account.

That's Standard, now.

A different point of view.
It only saves time the first time you do it. Leaks contaminate the new bags. Odor can be transmitted to the stored bag.

We don't do it in the Kitchen (bags are on the bottom of the cabinet next to the cans) but do, sometimes, in other cans (bedrooms, bathroom, etc.). The janitor at work also puts extra bags in the bottom of the cans in our office. He doesn't change the bag every time, either.
On Mon 27 Dec 2010 08:10:25a, Colbyt told us...

I can't remember the last time I had a leaking trash bag. Maybe I buy better quality than you do.

After giving this considerable thought and sleepness nights, and from the comments that I've read regarding this post, I've come to the conclusion that ....... "it doesn't really matter, and what if it did?"
Hank

Another time saving tip for me is to put the mail in the bathroom. Since I have all my bills on epay anyway, one trip to the bathroom lets me catch up on a weeks mail. I also have a cordless extension and a phone book in there.
Metspitzer wrote:

install a fridge, and you'd almost never have to leave.
Metspitzer wrote:

How about a TV? Some shows are better in the bathroom.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

Other than the kitchen, where the bags are right nearby, my son, whose job it is to empty the trash, has been doing that for years.
His other trick is to empty the not-so-full bags in the basement rooms into the big bag in my shop and then take it all outside in one trip. Saves bags and time.
Metspitzer wrote:

You can REALLY save time (and money) by unplugging clocks when not in use (or removing the battery).
Just sayin'...
HeyBub wrote:

If you save time, where do you keep it? :-)
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

In the summer, silly.
Is there another kind of clock other than a time-clock?
?

In my Daylight Savings account.