OT Tilt steering wheels and ice

Page 2 of 2

duh

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 23:17:08 -0800, Smitty Two

Yes, I've done that for a while now. It made it easier to get out and in, even when I wasn't fat. I'm not sure why.

I don't want that. I like my neck the way it is. I'll stop pretending I'm a bus driver. Thanks, and thanks for all the helpful replies.
To the spammer, Harry, I only thought of this the day it was icy, and I haven't driven with the steering wheel up since.

My car is fairly low to the ground. I must tilt the steering wheel UP or I can't get into the car. That's why the tilted wheel is there!

You need shorter legs.

Hey, you're right.