OT - Thurs - The Ugly Kitchen Contest

Yesterday got off to a rocky start. During the morning hours #42 was going in and out of 1st position, about 4 times. It was obvious that #83 was going to be stiff competition. By afternoon things were stabilized again, and #42 stayed in 1st place. Emails came all day with reports of people asking even more friends to vote. Just fantastic! Thank you so much!
Well see what happens with #83 during the morning. Several have noted that #83 has gone higher in the mornings for the past couple of days. We only have today and Friday to go! Dont give up!! I think we can make it!! http://getpublished.news-leader.com/UglyKitchen/Gallery.php?PhotoID=42
Someone asked today if I knew where all the voters were in the world. I thought perhaps others might also be curious. I know I am!
So as a way to acknowledge yourself as one of the wonderful contest voters, I put up a webpage where we can add our first name and where we are from. Here it is: http://www.robbinsdale1963.com/kitchen/addresses.asp Ill be excited to see where everyone is from !!
Many thanks again and enjoy a wonderful day, Coleah