OT: Thunderbird experts

Anyone know where the main menu went on my latest version? I'm looking to view "ignored" threads. I accidentally ignored one.

Thanks

Reply to
gonjah

Never saw a menu in a T-bird. Heater and AC controls, speedometer, oil pressure, etc. What year is your car?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Newer ones probably have a menu. Might even read your e-mail.

I guess I should say "Thunderbird newreader".

Reply to
gonjah

I know a fellow who's an expert on Thunderbird, he drinks it by the gallon and is perpetually drunk. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I thought Thunderbirds were combat pilots?

.

I know a fellow who's an expert on Thunderbird, he drinks it by the gallon and is perpetually drunk. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon