OT: Thunderbird experts

Anyone know where the main menu went on my latest version? I'm looking to view "ignored" threads. I accidentally ignored one.
Thanks
On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:59:24 -0600, gonjah <gonjah.net> wrote:

Never saw a menu in a T-bird. Heater and AC controls, speedometer, oil pressure, etc. What year is your car?
On 2/28/2012 4:42 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Newer ones probably have a menu. Might even read your e-mail.
I guess I should say "Thunderbird newreader".
On 2/28/2012 2:59 PM, gonjah wrote:

I know a fellow who's an expert on Thunderbird, he drinks it by the gallon and is perpetually drunk. ^_^
TDD
I thought Thunderbirds were combat pilots?