OT: "This Old House"

I got an offer in the mail for 11 magazine issues for $10 from:
THIS OLD HOUSE 1271 Av. of the Americas <-----(a very exclusive address if I'm not mistaken) NY, NY
I don't got any really expensive tools. Can't even take on seriously big projects due to health problems. Never watched the TV program.
I should flip the offer in the "Ultimate Filing Cabinet" (the trash can). Eh?