OT: There are more gun shops in the US than Starbucks, McDonald's and supermarkets put together

Page 4 of 13
On 18/06/2016 19:20, rbowman wrote:

> Ok.
On 6/18/2016 7:58 AM, Doug Miller wrote:

I know many gun owners that have them for a variety of reasons. Besides self defense, there is hunting, shooting and collecting. I know people that own guns that have never been shot and are locked up in a vault where they could not get at them for self defense.
The Orlando muzzie picked a venue where guns were not allowed. He knew if they were he would not have inflicted as much damage before the police got there.

And because guns are so prevalent, he managed to get hold of one easily. Every single American who agrees with guns is partly responsible for those 50 deaths.
--
The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.

The only person responsible for those deaths is the Muslim terrorist who pulled the trigger.

And everyone who allowed him to do so.
--
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

No. The murderer alone is responsible for his acts.
On 6/18/16 9:20 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

S0, that would start with President Obama and his FBI that looked at him and decided he was "okay"/

And every idiot who allows Muslims into your country.
--
The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.

You have your own issues with that I believe. Pot ... kettle ...
On 06/18/2016 07:20 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

How's London's new mayor doing? Too bad you won't be able to relieve the monotony of riding the tube to work by contemplating a babe in a bikini anymore.

Why would us letting them in be relevant to you letting them in? Almost every country is stupidly letting them in.
--
Circumvent (n.), an opening in the front of boxer shorts worn by Jewish men.

On 06/18/2016 12:44 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Why are your gun laws relevant to ours? I'm just pointing out you have idiots who have let Muslims into your country. They have taken root and apparently have enough political clout to get a Muslim mayor elected. We have are share of Muslims pols but nothing equivalent of a Muslim being the mayor of NYC. Come to think of it, A Muslims might not have been any worse than Bloomberg. He's not shy about trying to impose his version of sharia.
On 18/06/2016 22:36, rbowman wrote:

> But you have a Muslim President.
On 06/19/2016 01:03 AM, Bod wrote:

I think it would be more accurate to say we don't have an American president. By that I don't mean the whole birther fiasco, just that his life experiences are atypical. I'm reminded of the Peter Sellers film, 'Being There'.

Agreed, but I thought you disputed that.
--
Please keep your hands off the secretary's reproducing equipment.

On 20/06/2016 00:59, James Wilkinson wrote:

Isn't it common knowledge!

Yes, but someone disputed it. If it wasn't you then it was someone else.
--
Why don't Siamese cats come in pairs?

On 18/06/2016 14:14, Doug Miller wrote:

Many mass shootings are *not* Muslim related.

Incorrect.
--
An Emergency Call Centre worker has been fired in Toronto much to the dismay of her colleagues, who were unhappy with her dismissal.
It seems that a caller dialled 911 from a cell phone stating, "I'm depressed and lying on a railway line so that when the train comes I can finally meet Allah."
On 18/06/2016 14:35, James Wilkinson wrote:

No, I've got my facts correct:
Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in ... www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of.../5333619 5 days ago - In just the past year, the mass shootings that have captivated America's ... “twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 ...