OT: There are more gun shops in the US than Starbucks, McDonald's and supermarkets put together

Page 11 of 13
On 06/20/2016 08:59 AM, Bod wrote:

As determined by Z/Yen and reported by the Telegraph? Why am I skeptical?

Why would I give a flying fuck about something over two centuries ago?
--
"My professional and my personal lives have become way too intertwined," the stewardess told her fellow stew.
"Last night my husband nudged me awake, and began to make love.

Psychopathology, I suppose. You're obviously jealous.

Jealous of what? What do you believe you've created?
--
Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

I guess they must not teach much about how, and why, the United States came into existence over on your side of the pond. Understandable, actually...
We've created a free country over here, Jimmy. You're a subject. I'm a citizen.

How you created it is unimportant, you've ended up qwith precisely the same thing a country where your government tells you what to do. What you can and cannot smoke, how fast you can drive, etc, etc.
--
What's the German word for Vaseline?
Vienerslide.
On 6/21/2016 3:40 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

> [...]

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren't enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, "I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!" The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he's had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, "That's funny, I dreamt I was skiing!"

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

Confucius say man who speak with forked tongue satisfy two women at once.

On 6/21/2016 3:40 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Yeah, but we've got rights.
We have the right to free speech, as long as it's not racist, hateful, or against the political party in power.
We have the right to keep and bear arms. Arms which are sold with background check and registration. Some require permits to carry, and most are prohibited in gun free zones.
We are free from unreasonable search and siezure, except when on public transportation, or when stopped by a cop.
We have the right to freedom from self incrimination as long as we are illegal border crossers, or Radical Islam who are bent on destrction.
We have the right of association. We may choose our own friends, as long as we respect and promote diversity. We may not form homogenous (same / similar members) groups, at risk of being racist.
We have the right to hire and employ our own desired employees in our own private companies. As long as we practice diversity and affirmative action, hiring a sufficient number of minorities, illegal aliens, and radical islam terrorists. No chance that a gardening firm would hire old Japanese guys, or an engineering firm would hire only old white guys.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

So you don't have free speech then. Pretty much the same as here, say anything you like unless it's against a growing number of "special" people.

We have the right not to get shot.

So you're not then.

I'm sure the same exists here. Not that it comes up much.

That is true of almost every country in the entire world.

So you're not free at all then. Hang on, are you saying if you organised a group of 20 friends of yours to go hillwalking, you could get done for not letting a black friend go too? That is so pathetic.

Sounds the same shit as here, no freedom at all.
Tell me, this constitution of yours, with how many amendments? What's the point of it if it can be altered?
--
How come abbreviated is such a long word?

On 06/21/2016 02:44 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-rules-5-3-that-mistakes-by-officer-dont-undermine-conviction/2016/06/20/f1f7d0d2-36f9-11e6-8f7c-d4c723a2becb_story.html
Sotomayor obviously had brown people in mind, but her reasoning is firm.