ot: the justice system

In light of a recent discussion, it's made me wonder if people even believe in the justice system any more. Why has social media taken the place of real justice?
It makes me sad the direction our country is heading in.
--
Maggie

On 8/1/2015 6:06 PM, Muggles wrote:

And this has exactly what to do with home repair Jenn?
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati

It's a safe bet that the folks on social media have less effect on the good doctor than the folks who practice formal shunning on straying members. I bet it also has less effect than the small town gossips spouting rumors.

On 8/1/2015 8:35 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

I agree with you.
--
Maggie

he has gone into hiding , closed his dental practice, obama is being pressured to extradiate him, and for good reason he fears for his and his familys safety.
i believe this is all a social media effect...
he is getting exactly what he deserves.
me? i want him to rot in prison for the remainder of his worthless life.
death would be too easy
On 8/1/2015 11:09 PM, bob haller wrote:

All this anger over one lion? What would your reaction be to, say, killing one unborn child?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
Muggles wrote:

Are you considering gun fights, lynching, tar & feathers, night riders and the like as real justice?
On 8/2/2015 6:10 AM, dadiOH wrote:

Maybe if it was part of a fictional tv show, but I was thinking more along the lines of legitimate investigation of what really happened and then proper legal procedures as a result.
--
Maggie

Muggles wrote:

I was just pointing out that mob behaviour is nothing new.