OT : The Effi vacation story thread.

Can you help Effi go on vacation?
One day, Effi decided she needed a vacation from all the cancer causing elements in her house. So she decided to travel to the Bahamas, and relax on the sunny sand. But that night, she watched 60 minutes and learned that air travel exposes you to higher levels of radiation, and so she decided that to get to the bahamas, she would travel by
boat. But that required going out on deck, and even in small doses, the sun can cause melanoma (within minutes!). She said "Well, maybe instead, I should

call my doctor and ask him how to travel". But then, she remembered that cell phones also cause cancer. Becoming depressed, Effi sat down and
Matt wrote:

prepared to "disclipline" himself. But he'd heard that it caused blindness, so instead he
asked his brother to discipline him. After this was complete,

Effi said, "AW fuck it." He lit a cigarette and called for a taxi to take him to the airport. Then he flew off to the Bahamas where he ate red meat, drank liquor and burned a spliff. Much to his amazement he didn't get cancer or even a cold sore so he decided....

...it was time to plonk a few more useless off-topic posters with nothing substantive to contribute to a home repair usenet discussiojn group...
Plonk! (squared)

LMAO!!!!!!!
I haven;t had this much fun on a Sunday, reading this newsgroup in forever!
You Folks Are making me clean stuff off my monitor every little bit when I cna get my eyes back open to read some more!
Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply
MUADIB

...to go visit Kathy's "roomate" and burn some more weed. Unfortunately he nearly met his demise when a came upon a lunatic yelling something about "carrying out the lord's work" who plonked him with rocks. Fortunately he was rushed to a local hospital and was treated by doctors who had many years of scientific experience. Thankful they were able to save him, he then