OT - That coupon is valid *when*?

Our local sports team is running a promotion with a local restaurant. You get a free product when you present a ticket stub on the day of the game.
The radio ad was worded as follows:
"Offer valid only on the day of the game during the 2013 season."
I guess I'm missing the part where the "day of the game", whose date is printed on the ticket, could be played in any season other than 2013.
On Friday, August 30, 2013 11:58:40 AM UTC-4, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I would take that to mean that the promo will continue for the duration of the 2013 game season.

That makes sense, although I doubt that if the ad isn't running in, let's say May 2014, anyone is going to bring their ticket stub into said restaurant for a free product.
"Hey, last August I heard a commercial about your offer. I know it's May 2014, but I'd like my free French Fries please."
It could happen, so I guess they better CTA or they could be giving French Fries away by the boatload. ;-)
On 08-30-2013 11:58, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I was a bit more amused by the offer on the wrapper of a Dairy Queen Dilly Bar.
"Offer expires December 31, 1968."
This was in the fall of 1974.
"How's that Dilly Bar taste, Joe?"
--