OT Target Hacked

Page 4 of 4

That assumes that the DC account is the only account with available cash. It's not that way in my case.
In article

Don't DCs have to be tied to checking accounts?
--
“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.”

I believe so, at least mine is.
However, my checking account isn't the only account that has cash in it. I can transfer cash from my savings account to my checking account or withdraw it outright. I was responding to your claim that "you have no cash to pay anything until the fix is made".
In article

Good point, although the stats suggest there are relatively few with hefty savings accounts.
--
“Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.”

I don't recall using the word "hefty". ;-)
On Tue, 31 Dec 2013 14:42:30 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Not to mention that it's possible to have more than one checking account. ...more than one bank, even.