OT Surgery prices.

Page 5 of 5
Frank wrote:

Yep. If you can GET the service. There are more MRI machines in my town than in ALL of Canada*.
---- * The last figures I saw, there were 207 MRI machines in Canada. The hospital around the corner from my house has two. No telling what the other hospitals have, but there are over 50 "Imaging Centers" in my town with CAT scanners, MRIs, and other devices.
As of March, 2011, there were 304 MRI machines in the UK.
On 4/8/2012 7:05 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Amen. They can take their national health care and shove it.

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Wed, 02 May 2012 00:07:57 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

It's good to see you haven't learned anything. I'd hate for you to hurt yourself.

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Wed, 02 May 2012 14:49:04 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

...but you repeat yourself, endlessly. Idiots do that.

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Wed, 02 May 2012 20:59:09 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Why are you so stupid? Did mommy drop you on what should have been your head?

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Sun, 06 May 2012 16:01:55 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

How long are you going to slobber on yourself, Malformed?

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Mon, 07 May 2012 20:00:53 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Obviously you're up for another day of slobbering on yourself, aren't you Malformed?

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Tue, 08 May 2012 12:21:42 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

My, my, another original thought from Malignant.

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
On Tue, 08 May 2012 20:06:51 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Yep, Malignant is sneaking into mommy's room again to use her computer. You should have been in bed hours ago, Malignant! Is mommy with her pimp, again?!

IKYABWAI? how very cute. I love the humor you bring to this group, do keep up the good work
harry wrote:

Giggle.