OT Sun visor problem on Nissan

My 2012 Nissan Versa driver's sun visor makes a large CLICK when I put it up or move it down. There is now a large space between visor and roof when it is up.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this? Looks like replacing visor would be difficult as I don't see how it is mounted - no screws or bolts visible.
Not a big deal but annoying - but not annoying enough to pay repair shop to fix it.
TIA
On 10/13/2015 11:08 AM, KenK wrote:

Hatchback or sedan?

Hatchback.
On 10/14/2015 9:11 AM, KenK wrote:

Can you post a (disposable) email address that can receive VERY LARGE attachments?

Don't know how to find such an address.
On 10/14/2015 10:04 AM, KenK wrote:

There are any number of "free" email services out there. Pick one. Pick a name. When you no longer have a use for it, close the "account" (or simply abandon it)

No, no, no. Duct tape won't get rid of the "click." That's why he needs... wait for it...
WD-40!

And maybe Velcro.