OT: Sugary drinks and diabetes

You are showing your lack of knowledge of chemistry to extent of showing that you are a repeat customer for someone's Kool-Aid.

The usual argument against HFCS is that the fructose and glucose are separate rather than as-in-sucrose ("real sugar") joined.

A weaker argument is that HFCS is 55% fructose while "reral sugar" is

50% fructose.

Then how are mammals supposed to survive their infancy? Humans are mammals.

Reply to
Don Klipstein

I have heard generally closer to 3.

Seltzer is no less acid.

Lemon juice gets close to 2. Lime juice is a hair more acid still.

Reply to
Don Klipstein

=3D=3D I drink at least 4 litres of whole milk each and every week and have done so for seven decades and I enjoy reasonably good health and have all of my own teeth less one. Also use cereal cream and coffee cream. People who say milk causes mucous are so full of feces. I use sugar in moderation and have no diabetes.

People get so hung-up on crappy diets that they have no time to enjoy food. Eat what you like but try and balance the diet to include all of the major food groups. =3D=3D

Reply to
Roy