OT: stupid kids on school bus

Page 3 of 3
On 6/21/2012 8:21 AM, notbob wrote:

I'm rather fond of Klingon pain sticks as a means of adolescent behavior control. Do phasers have a "Sting" setting? ^_^
TDD

School district? No, parents. Problem is that probably should have happened years ago and didn't.
Not all the parents' fault though... A good part but not all. Likely some wanted to punish their kids but I've heard so many horror stories about kids going to the other parent (assuming separated/divorced) and crying "child abuse!" and things just going downhill from there.
Our society is messed up and there are days when I am very glad that I don't have any kids to raise. Today is one of those days.
nate