OT: Steering wheel

Page 15 of 16

Well if it is NASCAR, it will have a cigarette lighter and a gimballed holder for a PBR.
On 22/03/2016 06:01, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Bod

On 22/03/2016 06:44, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Bod

It has been proven that a small amount of alcohol makes you think MORE clearly. If everyone drove on half a pint, we'd reduce the accidents.
--
In the first few days of the Olympics the Rumanians took gold, silver, bronze, copper, lead and anything else they could get their bloody hands on.

On 3/22/2016 1:56 AM, Bod wrote:

Damned if I'd go on a 500 mile ride without my Garmin. In 1/4 mile, turn left.
On 22/03/2016 14:44, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Pah!!! too right! Only a fool would race around the Indianapollis race circuit without one.
--
Bod

I already have one woman telling me how to drive. I am not buying another one.
I seem to get places just fine without any help.

You can set it to be male.
--
The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of the oncoming train.

I would like Samuel L Jackson or something.
"Yo MF turn is comin' up on the left"
"You missed it, turn around right now or I will bust a cap in yo ass"
On 22/03/2016 19:10, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

--
Bod

On 03/22/2016 02:19 PM, Bod wrote:
[snip]

"Turn right or be assimilated."

When on holiday in France, I set it to French. They have a road called D102E1. The command was rather disjointed and said "turnez a droite dans la rue de deh cent deux et un", with the last 5 words said seperately. Yes I know my French spelling is wrong.
--
If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why the human race has not achieved, and never will achieve, its full potential, that word would be "meetings."

If I could pick somebody, it would be Patrick Stewart :)

https://youtu.be/SIytqCq2YC4
https://youtu.be/7Hn2YS0YYbI
--
Peter is listening to "Aerosmith - Living on the edge"

That would draw power off the engine for not much benefit, just comfort. But surely turning a car rapidly all the time would be much easier, and you'd be able to control the car better, if it had power steering.
--
"VAT is a simple tax..." -- Anthony Barber, Chancellor of the Exchequer on the introduction of VAT on April Fool's Day in 1973.

And likely to get you mixed up, it's like rubbing your chest and patting your head, you have to grip the correct hand at the correct time.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

They used the method all the time and it was second nature to them.

Completely unnecessary in my opinion.
--
Dreaming frees the soul, energizes the spirit and allows you to do things that would get your ass thrown in jail if you really tried them.

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:04:57 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"

On my 60 Dodge I can do it all with one finger stuck in the spoke.