OT: Steering wheel

Page 14 of 16

Indeed, less getting in the way, and doing the (harder) reversing into the (easier) wider space.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

Nobody dies from reversing, what a stupid thing to make mandatory.
--
The Post Office just recalled their latest stamps. They had pictures
of lawyers on them, and people couldn't figure out which side to spit
On 3/23/2016 3:13 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Right, people don't die from reversing, they die from the person that can't see them when reversing. http://www.kidsandcars.org/back-overs.html

Top tip, look behind you when reversing. In the UK, you're even allowed to remove your seatbelt to do so.
--
My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls it the Dead Sea .

Perhaps you should reconsider your license.

Everybody sleeps in church. It's a very dull boring pointless place to be. They make pews uncomfortable to try to prevent it, but they always fail.

Remove all crumple zones and let people crash and die. That would remove all dangerous people from the road, then we'll be 100% safe.
--
"I'm prescribing these pills for you," said the doctor to the overweight patient, who tipped the scales at about three hundred pounds.
"I don't want you to swallow them. Just spill them on the floor twice a day and pick them up, one at a time."

Oh, yes, our interstates all have rumble strips and many other major highways also have them. They can be quite a wakup call when you run over them.

I've only ever seen other people run over them, usually lorry drivers.
--
Intercourse prevents divorce.

On 03/22/2016 04:54 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
[snip]

They've been putting those on a lot of highways around here.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On 23/03/2016 17:37, Mark Lloyd wrote:

--
Bod

Uh oh.... https://youtu.be/yjXZmtg7GwI
--
There are 18.6 million vacant homes in the United States, enough for every homeless person to have 6 each.

On 03/21/2016 11:49 AM, Mr Macaw wrote:

10 to 2 is what I was taught a long time ago -- and when turning the wheel do not let a hand pass 12 o'clock.
Perce

That takes bloody ages to do a manoeuvre. Full lock is normally two rotations each way, so that's 4 rotations from lock left to lock right.
And if you're cornering at high speed, you need to move the wheel quickly, not fuck about shuffling, that's bloody dangerous.
--
You can get by on good looks and charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better have a big dick or nice tits.

When I was younger I took some SCCA driving courses. There were 2 schools of thought from race drivers, At the time it was the UK style to only use one side of the wheel per hand, no crossover. That way both hands were on the wheel at all times. The US style was hand over hand, pretty much just using the top of the wheel. I guess times have changed.
I watched both methods and a guy who practices the 2 hand method, just going from noon to 6 on both sides can still make very fast turns but it always looked funny to me. Air bags may give a reason to use the noon to six thing.

You clearly can't turn as fast without crossing hands. You only turn the wheel half a turn at once.

Why? The airbag has no effect on my driving whatsoever, it's hidden away in the centre of the wheel.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

If your hand/arm is between your face and the bag when it goes off, you will punch yourself.

They could have turned the whel just as fast or faster by using one hand. You only need two hands for old cars with no power steering.

All the more reason not to have the stupid thing in the first place. Modern society seems to be all about introducing safety features which turn out to be dangerous then introducing more features to protect you from those features. If a car has a label saying to turn off the airbag if you sit a child in the front seat, then I don't want it going off in front of me either. Explosives in a car should only be for Muslims.
--
Having swallowed the most amount of semen ever officially recorded Michelle Monaghan had 1.7 pints (0.96 liter) of semen pumped out of her stomach in Los Angeles in July 1991.

Seriously? I find that hard to believe.
--
What does a Polish woman do after she sucks a cock?
Spits out the feathers.

No air conditioning either
On 21/03/2016 21:59, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Nav or a cigarette lighter ;-)