OT: Steering wheel

Page 11 of 16
On 4/1/2016 7:38 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

You should mark your posts for what they are, your opinion. It appears that an "honors" degree means the person holding it has no critical thinking skills. You give people in the UK a really bad name.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't recognize a fact if it slapped you upside the head.

If my opinion was incorrect, I wouldn't hold that opinion.

Excuse me, my degree is spelt correctly. It's "honours".

"There is no god" is a fact that most Americans can't understand.
--
A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked."
Air Traffic Control told the fighter jock that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down.
On 4/3/2016 3:22 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:

Again, that's an opinion. If you can't back it up with facts, it's meaningless.

Not in my country.

Nobody mentioned god, why are you bringing it up? Surely you can provide some verifiable proof to back up your claim.
"Mr Macaw" wrote in message wrote:

If my opinion was incorrect, I wouldn't hold that opinion.

Excuse me, my degree is spelt correctly. It's "honours".

"There is no god" is a fact that most Americans can't understand.
So Sorry there is God that no one UNDERSTAND: if there is one???
--
A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet
fighter was running "a bit peaked."
On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:53:00 -0500, SeaNymph

Well, I've been to a lot of places around the world - Africa, Europe, Central America, and all over North America - and when I come home to Canada, there is nothing like it!!!
On 3/31/2016 11:17 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I think a lot of people feel that way, and I think that's the way it should be. I traveled a lot when I was younger, but was always glad to get back home.
On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:27:16 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Ah... I guess that explains, then, your Canadian email address (my awareness needs working on). Please forgive me.
<snip a bunch of childish BS>

Here is a suggestion for you. There are many newsreaders out there that will functionally hide quoted text. Perhaps you should try one. I'm sure it would go a long way in alleviating your "trimmed text" anxieties.
--
RonNNN

What he doesn't understand is that it clearly isn't bothering those taking part in the thread, or we would have trimmed it ourselves. If he's not replying, it's nothing to do with him. If he is, then HE can trim it just as easily as the rest of us! It's as stupid as five people in a hot room and one of them moaning that the others aren't opening the window!
--
What's a diaphragm?
A trampoline for dickheads.

On Sat, 2 Apr 2016 06:51:27 -0600, Dan Blather

Gee - you guys are making our friend Stormin' Moron look smart!!!
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 07:30:12 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@thisisnotmyrealemail.com (skate) wrote:

Forgiven.
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 19:56:55 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

:) You're a star! A Canadian star, no less!

Short form. Oh you're Canadian, I'm sorry to hear that.
--
Cold showers/baths/swimming:
1) Cure Hayfever. Apparently this is due to the strengthening effect on the mucous membranes.
On 3/31/2016 3:55 PM, skate wrote:

You're going to visit the US? Any place in particular?
On 3/31/2016 7:49 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

> [...]
Please trim excess text.