OT - speaking of weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8hGIF9FljM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dx8hGIF9FljM&app
sktop
Frank wrote:

Watch the "Too funny. Dog thought the cat was dead!". pic shown below and after your video.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

I had a friend that was a combat medic for the Marines. He was Navy, as our all of their medics (at least as the time). He noted that the Marines were the best in the world at blowing things up and killing people but for things that required more finesse (such as keeping their asses alive) they depended on the Navy.
but what they conceal is vital."
On 1/10/14 2:14 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:

I suppose you've seen the news about women failing the pullup test for fitness. Here's an article in the Christian Science Monitor if not. http://tinyurl.com/n8lwa6g This paragraph makes no sense to me.
Quote: Marine Corps Commandant Gen. James Amos “has decided that Training and Education Command will continue to gather data and ensure that female Marines are provided with the best opportunity to succeed,” spokeswoman Captain Maureen Krebs said in a statement. “The commandant has no intent to introduce a standard that would negatively affect the current status of female Marines or their ability to continue serving in the Marine Corps.” End quote.
The military should be about fighting and winning wars. Nothing else.