OT, Southern Blizzard

It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'll pray to the Mormon God for you.

I'm sure that will help you Southern redneck Bible thumpers.

.

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The grass is bare up here in Ontario Canada

Reply to
clare

That was such a neckist statement. You obviously hate and discriminate against necks of color. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Well heck, you Canucks run around naked in the snow. You must have swapped genetic material with polar bears. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Western NYS had a trace of snow, and promise of colder.

We can send you some Northern boys who know how to drive on inch of snow. Take folks to the store, and so on.

.

The grass is bare up here in Ontario Canada

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Define "snowing".

Is it this:

Or this:

DerbyDad03

Weatherman has promised us blizzards for the the next 36 hours here. (UK). It's just starting now.

I have brought in a pile of logs.

Reply to
harry

Never thought of that - different color necks.

Would Red Necks be offended if a sporting franchise were named after them?

Reply to
Frank

Hey, it's a day off for *everyone*. GA is supposed to get some tonight but probably nothing here. No four day holiday. :-(

Reply to
krw

The GRASS is bare, not the ASS. A couple days ago it was 11C. It was about -11 last night.

Reply to
clare

Pansy ass southerners....get up to Chicago for a Bears game in January.

Reply to
Norminn

Just be sure to use plenty of anti-freeze :o)

Reply to
Norminn

You must understand that in The South, any snow is a blizzard. My backyard is covered quite well and it's coming down as heavy as I've seen in this area. Travel is already hazardous in some areas and the snow may be around tomorrow but I'm betting it will be gone Saturday and no trace by Sunday. There is already some ice on the roads. I was around for The Blizzard Of 93 where the whole area was paralyzed for days and I had to dig my my car out of a deep snowdrift. The snow is coming down twice as hard as your first picture and in 93 looked like the second picture. There are several inches on the ground now but it will not hang around for very long. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

This will be reused soon and often. (grin0

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

The in-laws extended family hail from Murfreesboro Arkansas. The wife's cousin is the entire snow removal contingent for the county. He has a road grader.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Hehe-- The prediction I saw was for #2- 12" in Georgia or something crazy.

Meanwhile, up in Alaska, they can't buy a snowflake for the Iditerod.

Earlier this week I got to call email daughter in SF to show her that it was 1 degree warmer in upstate NY than it was in SF.

About time the rest of the country got some New England weather.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

No silly, they would celebrate it but even better, name a beer after them. ?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

No friggin' way! Don't wanna get *shot*!

Reply to
krw

Back in 1989, I was in Los Angeles when it snowed there. It was a very light snow but the Mexicans were freaking out. ?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas