OT, Southern Blizzard

Page 1 of 3
It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o
TDD
I'll pray to the Mormon God for you.
I'm sure that will help you Southern redneck Bible thumpers.
It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o
TDD
On 1/17/2013 1:37 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That was such a neckist statement. You obviously hate and discriminate against necks of color. O_o
TDD

Never thought of that - different color necks.
Would Red Necks be offended if a sporting franchise were named after them?
On 1/17/2013 2:18 PM, Frank wrote:

No silly, they would celebrate it but even better, name a beer after them. ☺
TDD
Yes, then a TV station devoted to Red Neck bass fishing?

No silly, they would celebrate it but even better, name a beer after them. ?
TDD

Rednecks are just part of America. Add in some Whitenecks and some Bluenecks and you have the American Flag in all it's glory!!!!
On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 04:34:22 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

I thought they were "redskins" and "blue noses"...

This will be reused soon and often. (grin0
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:32:55 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The grass is bare up here in Ontario Canada
On 1/17/2013 1:46 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Well heck, you Canucks run around naked in the snow. You must have swapped genetic material with polar bears. O_o
TDD
On Thu, 17 Jan 2013 13:50:18 -0600, The Daring Dufas

The GRASS is bare, not the ASS. A couple days ago it was 11C. It was about -11 last night.
On Thursday, January 17, 2013 7:50:18 PM UTC, The Daring Dufas wrote:

I've seen that video ;-)

Western NYS had a trace of snow, and promise of colder.
We can send you some Northern boys who know how to drive on inch of snow. Take folks to the store, and so on.
wrote:>It's snowing here in Alabamastan, we're all gonna die! O_o

The grass is bare up here in Ontario Canada
On 1/17/2013 2:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Canadians do NOT know how to drive in snow. I drive an hour to work every morning thru the western portions of Toronto. Trust me, Canucks can't handle snow driving.

You are talking TORONTONIANS..And half of them are imports.
On 1/17/2013 2:46 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

I've noticed that in recent years places like Maryland and Virginia get snow storms before Toronto does. They get snow in October it seems now in those parts of the US
On 1/18/2013 7:35 PM, Hench wrote:

It's because of The Weather War waged by Global Warming Terrorists, the GWT lead by Al Gore and his weather disrupting satellite weapons. ^_^
TDD
On Jan 17, 2:32pm, The Daring Dufas <the-daring-du...@stinky- finger.net> wrote:

Define "snowing".
Is it this:
http://media.mwcradio.com/mimesis/2011-11/11/snow-flurry_jpg_475x310_q85.jpg
Or this:
http://larc.hamgate.net/bufbliz2.jpg
On 1/17/2013 2:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You must understand that in The South, any snow is a blizzard. My backyard is covered quite well and it's coming down as heavy as I've seen in this area. Travel is already hazardous in some areas and the snow may be around tomorrow but I'm betting it will be gone Saturday and no trace by Sunday. There is already some ice on the roads. I was around for The Blizzard Of 93 where the whole area was paralyzed for days and I had to dig my my car out of a deep snowdrift. The snow is coming down twice as hard as your first picture and in 93 looked like the second picture. There are several inches on the ground now but it will not hang around for very long. O_o
TDD