OT: Somethings brewing & going to boil over

Page 1 of 2
The DNC isn't looking to great right now.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/how-sanders-delegates-organized-walkout-under-everyone-s-nose-n617521
--
Maggie

On 7/26/2016 10:26 PM, Muggles wrote:

Another one: http://usuncut.com/politics/bernie-sanders-delegates-walkout-dnc/
--
Maggie

On 07/26/2016 09:26 PM, Muggles wrote:

The revolution is going to start without Bernie... He's been around the block enough to know you're not going to change the Democratic party with little tweaks. First you have to destroy it and then poke around in the rubble to see if there is anything worth saving.
Between the platform hijinks, Dirty Debbie's games, and the selection of Kaine the Bernie supporters have to know they just got the middle finger. Vote Green or stay home but a vote for the lesser evil is a surrender. Maybe tired old Bernie wanted to run up the white flag but he's become redundant.
On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 12:56:01 AM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:

just standby and watch what happens to the republican party once trump looses..
trump will help a democratic sweep of congress and the white house....
the republican party will be lucky to survive after being trumped.
bob haller presented the following explanation :

Don't forget the SCOTUS.

On 07/27/2016 05:50 AM, bob haller wrote:

Once Trump looses the hounds of hell on Crooked Hellary?

Even the almost Republican Kaine doesn't think that's going to happen and is looking forward to working with the almost Democrat Ryan.

I'll shed no tears if both parties destroy themselves.
On 7/27/2016 9:45 AM, rbowman wrote:

YES ! ! ! Neither party wants to compromise and the moderate middle and compromise is long gone. They are just self centered egotists. What is sad. we elected them. That says little about the electorate.
On 7/27/2016 8:45 AM, rbowman wrote:

I'm holding my breath, figuratively, that some nutcase doesn't try to assassinate either candidate, or even try to pull off some sort of mass killing during one of those large gatherings on either side.
--
Maggie

After serious thinking Muggles wrote :

Where's Hinkley when we need him, oh wait.
On 07/27/2016 09:32 AM, Muggles wrote:

Hinckley is back on the street.... Clinton is buying XXXL pant suits to wear over the armor...

Last time I saw her she was already in XXXL, do they make Versace in XXXXL?
Remember when Bill was the fat one?
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Mount%20Hillary%20and%20Bill.jpg
Hillary, let Bill have some food, don't eat it all.
On 7/27/2016 8:37 PM, rbowman wrote:

LOL! I'm betting Hinckley will be hard pressed to take a wiz w/o someone knowing he's doing it.
--
Maggie

On 7/27/2016 6:50 AM, bob haller wrote:

I really don't know what's going to happen. At the same time I'm surprised that the Dems rigged their own race against Bernie. What did surprise me was when Wikileaks LEAKED proof of it!
--
Maggie

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 11:29:54 AM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:

Why would you be surprised that they favored Bernie? I'm not sure you can call it rigged, but they certainly were favoring Hillary over Bernie. But what do you expect? Hillary is a lifelong Democrat, while Bernie is an interloper who just showed up and ran under the Democrat banner. Trump did the same thing.
On 07/27/2016 11:33 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You're absolutely right. And if the parties can't figure out how Sanders and Trump got a leg up, they are too stupid to govern. Both of them.
On 07/27/2016 09:29 AM, Muggles wrote:

Why would either of those surprise you? Clinton was the Crown Princess; how dare that scruffy old Jew rock the boat. Or atheist with Jewish roots if that sells to the peeps in redneck land.
Assange has a personal hatred for Clinton. Maybe it's because she tried to indict him. He says he has even juicier stuff to dish out.
The trail is murky but I don't think the Russians dumped the DNC emails; they were snooping around earlier but these are fairly new material. I would not be surprised if Russia pwned Clinton's email server and have their own little infodump scheduled for October. There is no way Russia benefits if Clinton is elected. Trump is a wildcard, Clinton is a known hawk.

You sure called that one.
--
It's fun to gloat.

On 7/26/2016 11:57 PM, rbowman wrote:

I got a big laugh out of this part of what you said: "the Bernie supporters have to know they just got the middle finger".
They're pissed!
--
Maggie

On 07/27/2016 09:04 AM, Muggles wrote:

As well they should be. Some of them probably voted for Ol' Hope & Change and noticed how little anything changed. The neo-liberal, militaristic, Wall Street loving, trade treaty negotiating nominee is everything they voted against with a vote for Bernie.
I loved it when Terry McAuliffe said she would flip back to TPP and then tried to stuff the cat back in the bag. McAuliffe isn't Joe Schmoe; he's part of her inner circle.
On 07/27/2016 12:57 AM, rbowman wrote:

For Christians, or even for "fellow travelers" of Christianity, there is a third choice (at least in some states), the American Solidarity Party ("Solidarity" after the movement that helped topple Communism in Poland), a Christian Democratic Party like those that exist in many European countries:
> http://www.solidarity-party.org/
> https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSolidarityParty/
Perce