(OT) Smartphone is smarter than it's owner (funny)

Yesterday I went to Walmart. I went into the Men's restroom, and was satnding at a urinal taking a piss, when a young woman walked into the room. She was so busy pushing buttons on the phone that she did not even notice she was in the wrong restroom. There was another man at a urinal, and he looked over at me with a big grin on his face.
Meanwhile this woman continued poking her phone buttons totally unaware of her surroundings. I finished pissing, walked right past her, and went over to the sink, and washed my hands. That gave me a good view of this woman by looking in the mirror. She put her phone in her purse and pulled out a hair brush, and began brushing her hair. I should mention that she is only about 8 feet from the urinals, and that other guy is still standing by his urinal. I decided to stay by the sink just to see how long it would take her to notice she was in the wrong restroom. By now, she had been in there at least 3 minutes. She put the brush back in her purse, pulls out some lipstick, and puts some on. Then she grabs her phone and starts poking buttons again.
Suddenly, somehow, she realized she was in the wrong restroom, and quickly leaves without saying a word. Both myself and the other man crack up laughing. He said "she must be lost". I replied, "I think her smartphone is smarter than her". She was in that restroom for about 5 minutes, before she even noticed that there were two men, and urinals in there.....
(And she was NOT blonde) :)
I still recall some years ago, watching a young man walk into a tree while playing with his phone. But this topped that one by far.
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 6:38:52 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

Possibly a transgender (or tran-something)?
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 06:37:48 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@none.com wrote:

The bad thing about Walmart is that they don't have a consistent side for the bathrooms. We have one in our town and least 3 others within 30 mile radius. Some stores the women's bathroom is on the left and others are on the right.
I have went in the wrong bathroom more than once and I don't keep my nose in my phone.

On 10/30/2015 10:40 AM, Seymore4Head wrote:
[snip]

I went into the wrong one once, and left as soon as I noticed (it was just a few seconds). The best thing would be that no one else had noticed. The second best thing would be that people acted as if they didn't notice. One of those things happened.
[snip]
--
56 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

I think we've all gone into the wrong restroom at some point in time, but a "few seconds" is one thing..... Five minutes without noticing is a whole different thing...
It's funny, because I've seen people go into the wrong restroom quite often in a bar, and no one seems to care. But in a place where people are assumed to be sober, (like Walmart) it's a different matter.
Sometimes I think those cellphones in the hands of young people is an addiction worse than doing drugs.... I've never seen an older person become so lost in their phone, that they dont know where they are. Yet, I see the young ones spent 99% of their time staring at that thing. Heck, I see them in a bar just looking at that phone. Why do they even go to the bar if they cant socialize with the people there?
A few years ago, I hired a young guy to help me for a few days with some work. He spent all his time looking at his phone for the first hour on the job, and he had no clue what I had asked him to do. I finally walked up to him, and said "you have 2 choices, give me the phone and earn your pay, or leave". He handed me the phone, and I shut it off. Good grief, you would have thought I had cut his arm off or something. For the next hour all I heard was whining about the phone, and how he was missing all his "important calls". I gave him his pay for 2 hours along with his phone and told him to leave. What gets me, is how they pay for the phone service. It's not cheap when they have all those gadgets on them. Myself, I have a prepaid plain flip phone, and I use it for an occasional business call, and/or emergncies. Most of the time it's in my car. The only time its in my pocket is when I'm expecting a call, or when I'm in a situation that could require emergency services.
On 10/30/2015 11:40 AM, Seymore4Head wrote:

they don't do that for me. Or some pink and blue decor would also help.] town and least 3 others within

center posted, as like yours.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

The set of entrance doors at the local Walmart is on left. The exit door set is also on the left, of course. That would be logical if Nebraska was in the middle of Australia or England.

On 10/30/2015 9:52 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Ruddy good show, what? I've also wondered about that.
Some Wal, the food section is on the right, others the left. Wish they would standardize the store layout better than that.

I first walked into walmart when the big store opened. Needed some cleaner of some sort. Headed through hardware. No, it's in grocery far opposite corner of store. That was a long angry walk. Don't go there often.
Im good when the dollar generals have the same layout. That sometimes sours.
Greg
On 10/30/2015 09:52 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Have you ever been stuck behind a slow-moving over-sized load on a two-lane road?
Well, that now happens at Walmart entrances. The other day I got stuck behind a 400 lb blob of fat on an obesecycle. The poor obesecycle was really struggling with all the weight.
Maybe Walmart needs to add obesecycle lanes to their store entrances and exits?
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 11:40:12 -0400, Seymore4Head

The worst thing about the ones here is they are putting in automatic water facets AND some kind of idiotic three basin sink with the faucets built into a sort of top shelf. It's like a U laying on it's side but the top leg of the U is shorter then the bottom, sink side, of the U. The water outlets under the bottom of the top U leg and there is barely enough room "inside" the U to get your hands in. So you are always hitting the bottom of the "sink". Plus the water only turns on for about 2 seconds and then refuses to come back on. I cornered the manager and he acted like "so what's the problem".

Long time ago I came out of a movie theater walked down the hall and went into the restroom only to realize I had taken the wrong door. The men's and ladies restroom doors were right next to each other. The ladies restroom door was the 2nd door on the left, but I went into the 1st door on the left. No one was in the men's restroom and I made an about face in about 3 secs when I saw the urinals.
--
Maggie

On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 10:48:12 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:

https://images.jet.com/md5/3d0c3e8f46c0d8a86705a8b1e8d34566.1500
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 12:31:09 PM UTC-4, bob_villa wrote:

Add a flexible hose and that could double as a beer funnel.
A dual purpose tailgating accessory.
On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 11:39:27 AM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:

...at a certain point the 2 liquids do become very similar...except for tem perature! (Θ¿ʘϡ
On Fri, 30 Oct 2015 09:48:18 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa

On 10/30/2015 10:30 AM, bob_villa wrote:

http://ganimede.transboys.info/stp.html
On 10/30/2015 09:48 AM, Muggles wrote:

A truck driver was making a delivery after most of the employees left and asked to use the restroom. We pointed him down the shop and told him to take the first right. There was a lot of stock piled near the entrance so it wasn't too difficult to miss it so he took the second right.
He came back with a strange look on his face and made some comment about the photos. We had a cleaning crew that came in after hours to handle the offices and restrooms so we had no reason to go into the ladies room but figured it was time for an trip to see what had rattled him so. Seems the women had wallpapered the place with Playgirl centerfolds.
In later years I had a gay cubicle mate who hung up a Playboy calendar and some other tasteful photos. I didn't mind that a bit. I also didn't mind that she answered the damn phone civilly and took messages. Management took exception to the calendar though.

I was in a WalMart and walked to the restrooms. I saw two girls standing in the doorway of one, so I went into the other. And I saw no urinals!
snipped-for-privacy@none.com posted for all of us...

Maybe it was a trans gender?
--
Tekkie