OT - Slimfast Recall

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d4-Slim-Fast-recall-Any-Slim-Fast-diet-drinks-and-shakes-recalled-by-Unilever
http://tinyurl.com/y9phthx
All Slimfast premixed beverages recalled. Oops! And I was counting on them for no-cook food. A trick I learned years ago, from a church custodian.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d4-Slim-Fast-recall-Any-Slim-Fast-diet-drinks-and-shakes-recalled-by-Unilever
GR8! Now, how do I return what I already digested?
Kerry L. wrote:

-- aem sends...

Just bag some dog shit and bring it in. Let them claim it's not yours.
Customer Service might have the answer.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
on 12/4/2009 10:42 PM (ET) Kerry L. wrote the following:

If you haven't got rid of it by now, see a gastroenterologist ASAP.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Red-necks, cable guys, refridge repairmen, etc. are all fat...we never use the stiff!
bob_v
Kerry L. wrote:

There is a way, but the postal service may prosecute you for doing it unless it's freeze dried and sealed in a container.
TDD
Kerry L. wrote:

Van Chocstraw wrote:

Or just make up some carnation instant breakfast with powdered milk. More protein in that, too.
Jon
Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d4-Slim-Fast-recall-Any-Slim-Fast-diet-drinks-and-shakes-recalled-by-Unilever
Hey, diarrhea can make you slim fast. *snicker*
TDD
Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.examiner.com/x-32213-Memphis-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d4-Slim-Fast-recall-Any-Slim-Fast-diet-drinks-and-shakes-recalled-by-Unilever
That guy with the Pella windows is checking to see if he has any with dollar signs in his eyes. :)
Jon