OT: Sir Patrick Stewart loses will to live

"Stewart [AKA Enterprise Capt. Jean-Luc Picard], 72, became entangled with cable giant Time Warner Cable on Twitter last week while trying to get cable service installed in his new $2 million home in Brooklyns Park Slope neighborhood. After battling with the company, well-known in New York City for its service delays, for more than a day, the actor, most famous for playing Starship Enterprise Capt. Jean-Luc Picard on Star Trek: The Next Generation, took to social media to express his angst."
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/09/patrick-stewarts-battle-for-cable-saps-his-will-to-live/
On 9/20/2012 7:48 AM, HeyBub wrote:

You sure have a lot of time on your hands... With all that time did you ever consider actually contributing to this group?
George wrote:

I try to do so every day. For example, the space shuttle Endeavor - atop a 747 - made several fly-bys yesterday over my town. At a relatively low altitude, thousands got to see the shuttle prior to its delivery to Los Angeles.
"Houston" was the first word uttered from the surface of the moon and the city is home to the Johnson Space Center. Yet the shuttle is going to Los Angeles.
Go figure.
I hope you had as much fun learning about this as I had bringing it to you.

THey were also the first words spoken (after the "Oh, $#!%") when the Oxygen tank blew up on Apolo 13.
Go figure.

Indeed.

Join the human race like everyone else, Patrick.
Make it so, Number One!

Join the human race like everyone else, Patrick.