OT Simple question for muggles

Page 1 of 3
What evidence do YOU have that convinces you of the existence of (some) god -- as YOU have previously claimed?
Note that this is a very simple question. There are no hidden meanings, multiple interpretations, etc. There is exactly ONE question mark in this entire post. There should be NONE in your reply!
There should be exactly one post in response to this -- as it is intended solely for muggles and she should be able to answer it -- having already claimed that she HAS such evidence.
Let the group see if you will put your money where your mouth is.
Or, if, indeed, you're just a troll and simply "enjoying the churn" (cuz you have nothing else to occupy your time; nothing productive; nothing that makes you a contributing member of society)
Don Y has brought this to us :

I can give you a direct and simple answer to the existance of a Creator [God] if you want Don.
On 2/15/2016 10:49 AM, Eagle wrote:

I'm not interested in your answer. *YOU* weren't actively and aggressively requiring others (in said "discussion") to provide some criteria for said "evidence" and indicate the sort of agency that would be qualified to evaluate/judge it.
"Everyone should answer MY questions but I shouldn't have to answer anyone else's. I can tie up other people's time and reason but I can act like a spoiled, immature brat. They should have to show ME respect and courtesy but I'm not obligated to reciprocate -- it's THEIR FAULT for getting involved in this OFF TOPIC thread about TRUMP! So there!"
On 2/15/2016 1:16 PM, Don Y wrote:

I started that thread and was dismayed what a Frankenstein monster it grew into. Do I get credit from the group monitor for the biggest thread ever posted here?
Everybody calm down and quit acting like Trump. Sorry I started it.
Frank

What thread?
On 2/15/2016 3:51 PM, Micky wrote:

I think it was the 26th of January.
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:01:01 -0600, SeaNymph

Thanks. I was actually able to click on the msg id and go straight to the post, even though I hadn't retrieved its body yet.
I read that it was the longest thread so I had spent 10 minutes browsing tthe idiot light thread, with 400 posts, only to see that the TRump thread has 800 posts!

You're using Agent. You can filter by subject. I filtered both of these mentioned threads days ago, as well as a few others.
On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 05:48:39 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

These threads are nowhere near worth filtering out. I just don't read them but if I change my mind, they're there.
I only filter out that sicko and a few of his sicko baby brothers.

On 2/15/2016 4:51 PM, Micky wrote:

I wish there was a way to filter out every post that related to politics on this group!
There are only a few hundred newsgroups INTENDED for politics. Why does this crap need to be posted on alt.home.repair?
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 20:17:19 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

Not only that, it leads to hard feelings between people who would otherwise get along fine.
Two things not to talk about at work, they said in the 50's, were religion and politics. Because it made for resentment, animosity in the workplace. Applies here too. I've been guilty along with most others.

Exactly! And our current political agenda is intended to cause a lot of hatred and discontent between the 2 major parties. Personally, I dont like or dislike anyone based on their political view. In fact I find people who DONT think about politics are a lot more interesting people.
Myself, I dont care to talk about or even think about politics. I dont watch it on tv, listed to in on the radio, or read about it on th web. I have more important things to do and think about, than a bunch of egotistical candidates trying to sell themselves based on who can lie the best. I will never support or vote for any candidate from either of those 2 major parties. Not one of them are worth anything.

They said it in the 50s and it even more true today. And these days, religion is just another part of politics.... Religion sells votes as well as products.
Speaking of religion,
WARNING: I'm packing a Large statue of Jesus in my pants, and he's trained to kill on command! You have been warned :)
On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 6:48:38 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

How do you know that none of them are worth anything if you don't follow it at all? Some, like Carson are just ordinary Americans, not politicians. And you don't see a problem with such an approach? If enough people follow that approach, how can democracy survive?
On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:16:01 -0700, Don Y

What thread are you talk about? The date and time would help too, but is less important.

Lets not, and just say you did!!!!!
Because God does not do home repair....... He just repairs shoes. I know that because I heard some preacher say "God will save your Sole".
And shoe repair does not qualify as "HOME REPAIR".
On 2/15/2016 6:11 PM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo wrote:

"Enter ye into the house of the Lord".
I bet he had Jesus as a gardener and mowing the lawn, too. I know he used to mow lawns around here. Might have done roofing.
He probably ring the gock, too. He said his name was Hey Seuss.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 2/15/2016 10:16 AM, Don Y wrote:

Don - I've always talked to you and treated you with respect. I consider you to be a very intelligent man, detail oriented to the nth degree.
You're treating me with disrespect and almost a loathing, and I don't know why.
You said in a post you had an issue with "behavior [that] is discourteous and disrespectful". Well, you're being discourteous and disrespectful to me, in addition, to being demanding, and coming across as if your angry with me.
I asked you WHY you joined in a discussion that you really didn't like the topic, and this is what you told me:
"I'm tired of all the holy rollers going unchallenged in their attempts to impose *their* delusions on my life and those around me. When you want to stick to your "clubhouse" (aka church/temple/etc.) and recite your chants to yourself, that's fine. Just don't leave the building! "
I am not the sum total of all the unchallenged holy rollers you've encountered who have irritated or angered you, and I don't deserve your wrath, punishment, or ridicule.
If you'd like to have a conversation on this topic, and feel you can do it with behavior that isn't discourteous or disrespectful, then I'm totally willing to have that sort of discussion with you. BUT, since your reader has already "learned" to not show my posts to you, AND, you've gone on some sort of angry crusade in order to convince people ahead of time how anything I might say would be illogical, what is the point unless you can have such a discussion without BEING disrespectful, discourteous, OR demanding?
So, it's up to you. Treat me with the same respect you'd like, or not.
--
Maggie

On 2/15/2016 12:11 PM, Muggles wrote:

Just as expected. A word wall that says little but post in a manner I find acceptable or I'll ignore you. ROFL
On Monday, February 15, 2016 at 1:21:22 PM UTC-5, SeaNymph wrote:

And once again, no answer to the one direct question posed, just more of I'm a victim, poor little me, etc. As to why she isn't respected, it's replies like this, instead of answering the question that are a big part of the problem.