OT: Sick Canadians fleeing to the south

Page 2 of 2
RicodJour wrote:

Giggle.
I asked if you could provide one instance of an allegedly "on-topic" post that, in your estimation, wasn't. You linked to a thread where I passed on information about companies that sieze personal property as a consequence of a judge-ordered eviction notice.
At this and subsequent auctions I've purchased both home appliances and tools, both within the umbrella of "Home Repair," so your example of off-topic silliness or just plain blather really doesn't match your claim. It is my belief that NOTHING matches your claim, that you are simply a malcontent.
So, then, bottom line: You are unable to validate your assertions.
Oh, and for folks that want to check on this alleged "auction house," the company is KT Recovery & Storage, in Houston. Their number is 713-462-3367 and they're located pretty close to the intersection of Washington Ave and Sawyer St.
On 7/11/2012 7:17 PM, HeyBub wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/07/11/report-thousands-fled-canada-for-health-care-in-2011/#ixzz20MJDJQyv
With the exception of British Columbia, all those provinces have small populations and are very rural and have difficulty providing all manners of health care.
Actually BC has one very large city and a very large large region with small population centres.
Delivery of health care is more difficult in sparsely populated areas.
I was very surprised to see that the two most populated provinces, Ontario and Quebec, which account for say 75% of Canada's population, were not named in this article, seeing how close they are to large American states/cities and consider just how bad the government deficits are here (Ontario has $16 billion budget shortfall).
The smaller provinces are doing better economically so theoretically would have more to allocate towards health care provisions....
On Thursday, July 12, 2012 4:03:10 PM UTC-6, Duesenberg wrote:

There is no FLOOD of Canadians to the USA for health care...that is total BULLSHIT.
On Friday, July 13, 2012 2:21:33 PM UTC-4, Roy wrote:

I agree, and even if there is, SO WHAT?
If you've got the $$$ you should have the right to the best healthcare $$$ can buy. Aw, but that's "not fair" to the poor people. Well life's not fair. If life were fair people wouldn't get sick.
If you want equal healthcare for everyone, then quit arguing about who's going to pay for it and find a way to make it CHEAPER so people can pay cash again like they did back in the 70's and 80's.