OT: Sick Canadians fleeing to the south

You're getting a feeling of deja vu, aren't you? If not, you should be. I did the research for you once. There's no point in repeating the exercise. Reading your stuff once is punishment enough.

You've admitted that you embellish to make a point, that you make up things to make a point, and there are many, many instances of someone pointing out your 'embellishment' errors and you simply don't care. Remember? You said you are immune to what people think. I'd even go as far as to say that at times you are immune to thinking as you're simply looking for entertainment. That's fine - just be honest about it and don't get huffy about it when called on it.

RicodJour

If I owned a theater, I probably wouldn't let you enter. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Likely you haven't considered that a business model that encouraged clueless people to annoy others would lead to your enterprise quickly failing?

Reply to
George

Giggle.

I asked if you could provide one instance of an allegedly "on-topic" post that, in your estimation, wasn't. You linked to a thread where I passed on information about companies that sieze personal property as a consequence of a judge-ordered eviction notice.

At this and subsequent auctions I've purchased both home appliances and tools, both within the umbrella of "Home Repair," so your example of off-topic silliness or just plain blather really doesn't match your claim. It is my belief that NOTHING matches your claim, that you are simply a malcontent.

So, then, bottom line: You are unable to validate your assertions.

Oh, and for folks that want to check on this alleged "auction house," the company is KT Recovery & Storage, in Houston. Their number is 713-462-3367 and they're located pretty close to the intersection of Washington Ave and Sawyer St.

Reply to
HeyBub