OT Short of news in the UK

Page 10 of 10

He's just a more polished turd, now.

She should have been charged criminally. Sharpton, too.

Yes, but he does have a following that needs to be taken into account, politically. It's unfotunate, but true.

I don't know whether there was a criminal investigation (and I am too lazy to look it up). Most likely Al was smart enough not to commit any outrageous provable crimes. And in criminal cases you're innocent until proven guilty.
--
Best regards
Han

Sure, but that doesn't change the facts, nor should it put him above the law.

Incitment to riot. Making false statements to police. Fishing without a licence. (HeyBub made me do it)

I hate his guts too. But you have to admit he's a smart cookie. No possessions that could be taken away by any court action, not even his suits.
--
Best regards
Han

I call em as I see em. And seems the only one in this thread that doesn't think Sharpton is a skunk is you. Birds of a feather perhaps? Anyway, it's about the most positive thing I can say about him. I was trying to be nice.
>Once again, your facts are in disarray.

Yes, I see it apparently was paid, but not by Sharpton. He got someone else to pay it for him after thumbing his nose at the courts and the plaintiff for years until it could no longer be avoided. Exactly what a skunk would do. And note my facts are NOT in error. I only asked the question if Sharpton ever paid the fine. The essential point here, which you fail to grasp, is that he was judged to have slandered Pagonas with his false accusations in the Brawley case. A case where withing days it was apparent to those of us with a brain that it looked like a fabrication.

I don't need to read the skunks mind. All of the above is right there in the public record. I watched it happen. And if Sharpton has ever apologized for what he did, please provide us with the reference.

The court finding that Sharpton slandered Pagonas and awarding damages totalling $350,000 against Sharpton and his cohorts speaks for itself. You can't be that dumb. We're supposed to be impressed by the fact that Sharpton's portion was only $65K?

Nice guy you are. Is that what you libs do? If I was suckered in by Brawley, as some suggest Sharpton was, and learned it was all a lie, I would quickly man up and apologize to those I falsely accused. And I would be done with Brawley. Had Sharpton done that, he never would have been sued. Instead, he doubled down and continued the lies. And you think that's cool? Birds of a feather....

Oh, please. Who was calling the press conferences? Who was shooting off their mouth on TV at every opportunity, if not Sharpton? He was at the very core of the whole thing. But thanks for showing the court thought so too.

And then of course you claim that he figured it out and just continued on with the lie. You think that's a cool strategy. To continue to defame someone. Sharpton ever apologize? I wonder what your opinion would be if it were say a white conservative that did something similar instead of a race-baiting skunk like Sharpton?
Your just too much. First you posted something to the effect that you don't care much for Sharpton. Then you mount an endless campaign to try to make what the skunk did right. But try as you might, that dog just won't hunt.
The rest of your verbose rant has been deleted to spare us all the boredom
Robert Green wrote:

Yep. The first case in my state involving a concealed handgun license holder revolved around that very concept. His lawyer said that a detached retina was a common outcome of a punch to the head. For amusement, here's the facts in that case.
Two van drivers, trapped in heavy Dallas traffic, banged their outside rearview mirrors. The driver of van #1 became irate, jumped from his van, reached throught the driver's side window of van #2 and began pummeling the driver.
The driver of van #2, constrained by his seat belt but carrying a pistol, shot the aggressor dead.
The subsequent investigation and grand jury exonerated the driver of van #2.
Here's the amusing part:
The driver of van #1 - the angry aggressor - was a new-hire for the delivery service. His supervisor was riding with him to show him the route.
Now imagine what happened later as the supervisor ultimately returned to the office. I see him pouring a cup of coffee in the break room while one of his colleagues asks: "How's the new guy working out, Stan?"
With downcast eyes and a small shake of the head, Stan replies: "KIA... We're gonna need another driver."
That's ammusing, but in a bitter way.
[...]

Stupid political comment. We expect no less from you, Harry.

Reuters did not know where come down on this issue calling the dude a White Hispnic.
Robert Green wrote:

http://www.propublica.org/article/the-23-states-that-have-sweeping-self-defense-laws-just-like-floridas I'm NOT sure about D.C.
In my view, the probability that D.C. does NOT have either a castle doctrine or SYG law approaches certainity, given the city's attitude on collateral matters such as gun ownership.
On 3/22/2012 2:23 PM, harry wrote:

I notice there are some crime problems in Blighty these days...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17179003

Apparently the notion of "innocent until proven guilty" has been lost in Britain No wonder the country produces shitheads like you.