OT Short of news in the UK

Page 3 of 10

At the moment because of deficiencies in the way the press reported the handling. We have no more clear information on how the case proceeded at the cop (or DA level for that) to make anything remotely resembling an informed judgement.

Or incitement to open up check books or get in front of the cameras (grin).

Trayvon's mother is already trademarking a couple of slogans being used by the protestors.

note how they are showing a pic of Tray when he was like 12,and not the gold-tooh "grill" thug-style pics that were on his Facebook page,that were I believe deleted. It's whitewashing his image.
did you read the Miami Herald revelations about Tray?
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

For use in marketing videos.

Of course there is. Race-baiters have to make a living.

Don't be an idiot.

Bullshit. The race-baiters fanned the flames (read: incited to riot). The NC lacrosse case was the same deal.

Stupid move and he died for it. Too bad, but the gene pool is cleaner.

At the moment the "evidence" AFAICT is very thin on either side.
--
Best regards
Han

I'm sorry, even if I did still work at the VA, I can't answer the question without asking someone who is a VA employee. I've always been WOC - without compensation. It's a long story, but comes down to me being an employee of Weill Cornell Medical College, and with their compensation and benefits, while being stationed most of the time in the VA.
I probably could ask someone, but it may be better for you to inform yourself at the institution you are interested in.
--
Best regards
Han

The "evidence" that the gene pool is cleaner is pretty good. The "evidence" that Zimmerman did anything wrong is nonexistent. Barring that "evidence" he cannot even be charged with making loud noises. Well, Obama doesn't need any "evidence".
Bill Kniess wrote:

It was. Now Zimmerman has to go out an buy another. Bummer.

It was.

I haven't seen any reports regarding these.

His nose was broken, so I assume some physician examined him.

I'm sure there are more scientific determinations than we've heard about, especially since the state has taken over - or is watching - the investigation.
The "past life" of a party sometimes has a bearing; it's called "pattern of conduct."

Zimmerman's gun WAS confiscated and is STILL being held as evidence. same for his clothing. Zimmerman was handcuffed,taken into custody,held for several hours while police investigated. I'm sure crime scene photos were taken for evidence,not that they would be released to the public this early. Zimmerman also received medical treatment from EMTs at the crime scene,and I believe he had stitches to close the wound on the back of his head.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Well not as clean as it could be if you promise not to have offspring....

You're about 33 years too late, dumbshit.
On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 07:07:06 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net"

We know he was on the ground. We don't know how he got there. Maybe one he fell he was trounced on. Maybe, this maybe that. Neither of us knows.
I'd rather deal with facts than assumptions if I'm going to determine the guilty party, or parties. Just conjecture on my part, but I bet it is not 100% on either side.

That seems to be what Zimmerman is saying. We may never know but the prosecution has to prove that is not what happened.

Common sense, my ass. If threatened, STOP THE THREAT, by any means at hand. Fighting "fair" (no such thing) will get you dead.

We're already getting the picture from a witness, yet that won't convince many.
On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:40:13 -0400, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

But we need the full picture. Seems as though the kid was on top pummeling Zimmerman, but why? Maybe the kid was merely protecting himself with what weapons he had. We don't know that yet.
Certainly not enough known to convince any sensible person.

Since the posting before this one (at least on my computer) said in no uncertain terms that he should have handled this different, I may have to change my mind about you. I would have thought you to be a sensible person (grin).

No we, in fact, don't. Even if I were on the jury today, there's enough "reasonable doubt" that Zimmerman would walk. It's unlikely that we'll get any revelations otherwise at this point.

Right. We likely never will, which is why Zimmerman has *not* been charged with so much as jaywalking, though as politicized as this is, he'll probably rot in prison for being too white.

once an attacker is knocked down,you have no right to pummel them further and call it "self-defense". same for shooting them.
Zimmerman was returning to his vehicle when he was assaulted,according to NBC news Wednesday night. Zimmerman had wounds to his face and back of his head.
BTW,wikipedia has a nice page on the topic. under Trayvon Martin.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik