OT Shopping

A young and an old man collided shopping carts in a large department store. The young man said...I am sorry I was looking for my wife and I didn't see you. The old man said he was also looking for his wife and wasn't looking where he was going.

The young man said....maybe we can look together. My wife is 24, brunette, 5'5" Denim shorts and a pink tube top. He ask the old man what his wife looked like.

The old man said.......It doesn't matter, lets look for yours.

Reply to
Seymore4Head