OT Sharknado 2

Sheesh!! This was a *sequel*? Does that mean there was an equally inane _Sharknado 1_???
I gave it all of 5 (?) minutes before the "WTF-factor" kicked in!
Back to _Coupling_...
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 8:44:56 PM UTC-6, Don Y wrote:

Try growing-up and posting something of value.
On 2016-02-13 9:44 PM, Don Y wrote:

Yep, there was a 1, a three, and there are more coming
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 2/14/2016 7:30 AM, FrozenNorth wrote:

(sigh) Well, *perhaps* it magically becomes "meaningful"... or, at least *better*! But, sharks colliding with an aircraft at 30,000 ft just doesn't seem like my idea of a movie worth my time to view! :<
Both versions of _Total Recall_ last night. Today I'll reread the short story to judge which was most faithful...
[E.g., the remake of _War of the Worlds_ was more faithful to Wells' work than the corny original!]