OT: Share an audio file publicly

Like publicly viewable pix on Flikr and other sites, only audio.

I tried DriveHQ and Flikr, no help.

I gotta funny engine noise my car, will post to auto group, thought it might help if folks could hear recording (.wav file) of motor sound.

Thx, P

" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

Reply to
Puddin' Man

Puddin' Man wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Post the binary (WAV) to the test group and tell people the subject so they can find it.

alt.binaries.test B.

Reply to
Broncearse

Try this. Upload any file up to 100G and it will gixe you a link you can post in a message

Reply to
Terry

Perhaps just take the car to a mechanic. Jeeeeeze..... what a novel concept....

S. Barker

Uploaded a little test file, opened an "account".

I can reference the uploaded file with link or url, but I can't see any way to play the audio. All I see is file info and garbage ads.

" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

Reply to
Puddin' Man

te:

I have uploaded many files. I never opened an account. You can post anonymously.

You post the link and anyone that wants to hear your engine sound can just click the link and download the wav file.

Reply to
Terry

You gotta do a "save to disk", then click the file after it is downloaded?

" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

Reply to
Puddin' Man

te:

yes