OT: Share an audio file publicly

Like publicly viewable pix on Flikr and other sites, only audio.
I tried DriveHQ and Flikr, no help.
I gotta funny engine noise my car, will post to auto group, thought it might help if folks could hear recording (.wav file) of motor sound.
Thx, P
" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

Post the binary (WAV) to the test group and tell people the subject so they can find it.
alt.binaries.test B.

http://www.mediafire.com /
Try this. Upload any file up to 100G and it will gixe you a link you can post in a message

Uploaded a little test file, opened an "account".
I can reference the uploaded file with link or url, but I can't see any way to play the audio. All I see is file info and garbage ads.
" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

I have uploaded many files. I never opened an account. You can post anonymously.
You post the link and anyone that wants to hear your engine sound can just click the link and download the wav file.

You gotta do a "save to disk", then click the file after it is downloaded?
" ... and the bees made honey in the lion's head." - from "If I Had My Way", Blind Willie Johnson

yes
Perhaps just take the car to a mechanic. Jeeeeeze..... what a novel concept....