OT: Senior Texting Code

A friend keeps sending me senior "humor", most of which I delete, but thought this was at least minimally cute. Of course it couldn't POSSIBLY apply to any of US!
HB
"Because more seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code)"
See if you have reached the magical golden codes below:
ATD: At The Doctor's
BFF: Best Friend Fell
LOL: Living On Lipitor
TTYL: Talk To You Louder--
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
WTP: Where's The Prunes?
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?
ROFL..CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up

Have to admit I got a couple of chuckles out of reading it, and I only turn 75 tomorrow, so I am still at least 5 yars away from being a senior.