OT: seeking an "everything" killer- weeds, brush, small trees?

I've got an area along my property line containing weeds, brush and even a small tree. I'd like to kill this stuff first before removing it. I already coated it with Ortho Weed B Gone, but it doesn't seem very effective and I feel I need something stronger.
Thanks for your suggestions.
Sam
On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 7:27:43 AM UTC-7, Sam Seagate wrote:

http://www.upi-usa.com/agricultural-products/surflan-herbicide
On Friday, August 14, 2015 at 10:27:43 AM UTC-4, Sam Seagate wrote:

HD, garden centers, hardware stores, all have products that are specifically targeted at killing brush. That's what I'd look for. Weed B gone isn't going to be very effective because it's a compromise, it has to kill weeds, but not kill grass. Roundup/glyphosate would be a big improvement, but for brush, the brush killer products are a big improvement over that too.
On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:27:39 -0400, Sam Seagate

I've used this with good success. I mixed it with water in a pup-up garden sprayer. Just used a few ounces so far. (Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 8/14/15 11:09 AM, Vic Smith wrote:

Me too, store brand glyphosate in a pump-up sprayer. I won't see effects for maybe a week, and a tree will require one or more subsequent applications.
I have some Weed B Gone. So far I haven't found the kind of weeds it works on.
On Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:27:39 -0400, Sam Seagate

In Ortho, get the Brush B gone. Active Ingredient Triclopy
That is basically home owner grade Garlon. It is good on leafy and woody plants. It may kill a lot of grasses but cogan grass just laughs at it. (a particularly invasive 6' tall grass in south Florida) It is effective on most trees, cut stumps, vines etc.

Actually, a couple of weeks back, this is what I tried first. I bought a spray called Bayer Advanced which already had like 1% triclor, then I added a couple of bottles of higher concentration to increase the percentage. I couldn't find Brush B Gone, so this was my next option. Anyway, it selectively killed as you seem to point out, but I wanted a kill all, so bought and used the Roundup concentrate yesterday.
Thanks again to everyone responding here.
Sam
Sam Seagate wrote:

Orange agent. You know what it is.